chapter 4 - fight

Y/n's pov:

"Well look at what we have here" Harry says, smirking and standing over me and Ron.

Not only was Harry standing over us, so was Neville, Hermione and Ginny. They were just smiling at us weirdly.

"Wh-what the hell are you guys doing just looking at us like that?" Ron says while yawning, but also with a confused look on his face.

"You guys are just really cute that's all" Neville said confidently. They all nodded and just kept staring.

"Oh my god you guys! Get out!" I yelled and shooed them off with my hand.

They all left eventually and laughed among themselves.

I roll over to face Ron. "Good morning, my love." He said playing with my hair.

He kissed my forehead and started to get ready for the day.

I got up, kissed him and went back to my dorm to get ready for classes. I couldn't find my tights to go with my skirt at all. I looked everywhere, and my other tights were dirty. I should really do laundry.

Shit I'm going to be late to class.

Once I finished getting ready I walked into the common room with Ron staring at me.

"Bloody hell y/n you should really leave your tights off everyday. Well actually maybe that's not a good idea considering other guys are going to be staring at you". Of course he did that stupidly hot smirk. He walked up behind me and whispered in my ear "And that wouldn't be a good thing considering you're mine and mine only".

I blushed of course. Before I could say anything back Hermione came out of the dorm room and she immediately caught my attention.

I look at Ron. "Sorry love, I promised I'd walk with Hermione to catch up. I'll see you in class, though".

"Alright I'll see you later then, darling" he said nodding then kissing my forehead.

Me and Hermione headed to class and she talked about how she's starting to like Fred after that kiss they had and how they started hanging out more.

"Freddie? Really? Good job Hermione!" I said giving her a high-five.

"We're both getting pulled in by Weasleys. It better be a good thing, too" Hermione says rolling her eyes.

Once we got to Transfiguration class with Professor McGonagall I sat down next to Ron in the back of the class. Harry was stuck sitting next to Draco in front of us, and Hermione was sitting with Dean.

I fell asleep through some of the class, but Ron woke me up by putting his hand on my thigh. His hands were cold, but also soft. I started copying down notes that the Professor wanted us to know for "future quizzes".

After a minute or two I felt Ron sliding his hand up my skirt.

"Ron what are you doing, McGonagall's right there!" I said, whisper yelling at him.

He started rubbing my clit over my panties. "I wonder who got you this wet darling"

I moaned softly so no one could hear me. He went underneath my panties and started rubbing slowly in circles. I had to cover my mouth with my hand so no one could see my facial expressions or hear me.

"Hey guys, so after school I was thinking we could-" Harry says, turning around. He stares at Ron's hand and his jaw drops

"Shut up orphan" Draco says to Harry as he turns around confused on what Harry's looking at. Draco's mouth also drops once he sees Ron's hand. Don't tell Harry, but what Draco said was kind of funny. Rude of course, but a little funny.