chapter 9 - i love him

Y/n's pov:

"Finally you kids are back. It's freezing outside!" Molly said hitting Ron with a pillow. "You guys even look like you're freezing, y/n your hair is soaking wet! You too Ronald! Of course I don't blame you Y/n"

"Blimey Mom it's not big deal, plus I was just about to go upstairs to take a hot shower" Ron says rolling his eyes and chuckling at Molly. He grabs my hand and drags me upstairs.

"You know you're going to join me right?"

"Of course I am, let's go I'm freezing" I say as we head towards the upstairs bathroom.

Ron opens the bathroom door and we see the most disgusting, but kind of hot thing ever. We see Hermione up on the sink naked while Fred is pounding into her.

"Oh my Merlin, you guys didn't put a Locking Spell on the door?!" I say while me and Ron are covering each others eyes with our hands.

"Fred I thought you put the charms on here!" We hear Hermione say loudly.

"Uh I think I accidentally put the silencing charm on and not the Locking Spell" Fred said rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Well can you guys go shag somewhere else?! Me and my girlfriend are trying to take a warm shower because we are freezing!" Ron says yelling at the both of them with my hands still over his eyes.

"Okay okay...we're leaving" Hermione says walking out, with Fred behind her. We finally hear the door close and we remove each others hands away from our face.

"That was disgusting, we just caught one of my best friends and my brother doing it" Ron says rolling his eyes.

"You're just mad they got here before us" I said chuckling and kissing him on his cheek.

Eventually I walked over to the shower and turned it on. I kept touching the water to make sure it was the perfect temperature for me and Ron.

"Love, are you done yet? I'm eager to see you naked already" Ron said walking up to me and grabbing me by the waist.

"Only if you can undress me yourself" I say putting my arms around his neck.

"Really? Well I might just do that"

"Well you should probably get on that, the water's going to get cold" I say kissing him.

Ron starts to bite his lower lip which seems to always drive me crazy. His freezing cold hands start to slide up my shirt that send chills down my body. He slowly pulls my shirt off of me leaving my black laced bra on.

Ron looks down at my bra then slowly looks back up into my eyes. He licks his lips and smirks at me.

Ron puts his hands back on my waist and starts kissing my neck making me moan which seems to make him kiss me more. His hands then start to move slowly down to my pants. I could feel him unbuckling my pants and slowly pulling them down, along with my panties. Then, he quickly unclipped my bra.

"Blimey y/n, you get more and more beautiful every time I see you" Ron says staring down at me and checking out every inch of my body. I smirk at him and blushed a little.

He quickly takes off his wet cold shirt and damn did he look hot. I ran my hands down his chest and stared at his abs. After a while I slid down and unbuckled his pants. I kept my eyes locked into his while I tugged at his pants pulling them down.

I could easily see Ron's erection popping out of his boxers. I smirked and slowly pulled them down. And Merlin was he big. I could easily tell how desperate he was. I decided that I was going to tease him a little. I wrapped my fist around his length and started teasing him with my tongue going around his tip. By Ron's groaning you could tell he wanted and needed more.

"Ugh fuck...don't tease me y/n, suck it already" Ron says picking up my face to look at him, by pulling onto my hair.

"Suck what?"

He bends over to whisper in my ear "Suck it. Suck my dick and you won't be able to walk later".

Ron was so hot when he talked like this. It was amazing. I opened my mouth and I took his length into my mouth making me gag right away. I tried to fit as much as I could into my mouth. The rest I moved my hand up and down his shaft. He groaned loudly and started pulling onto my hair more. After a long while he came into my mouth.

I get up and he kisses me "You're absolutely stunning, I love you so much y/n".

"And I love you"

I grab his hand and pull him into the shower with me.

"Ugh that feels so good, I was freezing" I say getting my hair all wet.

"That's what happens when you lose" Ron says grabbing the shampoo and chuckling.

He squeezed the bottle and a whole bunch of shampoo came onto his hand, then rubbed the shampoo through my hair. He even rinsed it for me. I looked into his eyes and it was so real. Our love. I could tell that he loved me and I loved him.

"Dinner everyone!" We stopped staring when we heard Molly. Ron quickly looked at the door and back at me smiling.

"Come let's go" I said turning off the shower and see Ron happily hopping out the shower.

I love him and nothing will ever stop that.