lights out tour (choen)

chases pov
we finally just finished off for the day, heading back to the hotel. me and noen were sharing a room and bed at that time.

as soon as we entered, noen flopped onto the bed and sighed. "god today had been so long." he said.

i slightly gigged at the sight of him tired as i agreed. he looked so cute laying on the bed.

yes, i can confess, i've always found noen cute, and tiny. he looked like an actual angel.

i just wanted to kiss him.

he turned around as he looked at me. we made eye contact for a few seconds.

he turned his head the other way around and blushed.

i started walking over to the bed to him as he heard my footsteps approaching.

he looked back at me as i slowly started going up to him.

as i came over to the bed, i went on top of him and pinned his wrists up on each side of his head.

he looked straight up at me surprised, god how cute he looked.

i leaned down close to his face as he slightly whimpered. i crept down to his ear and whispered, "has anyone ever told you how cute you are?" i said. he slightly tilted his head to my head and blushed.

i raised my head and looked at him as i leaned over again. we made eye contact for a second as i closed the gap between us.

we started slowly kissing as i brought my hand up to his face and brushed his cheek slightly with my fingers.

after a few moments, i backed away as i looked at him. at that second i knew he wanted more. i went back to his ear and said, "do you wanna go any further?".

he slightly nodded his head as i smirked, looking back at him.

i kissed him again and started trailing my kisses down to his jawline. i started sucking and licking each spot my lip touched.

he was whimpering at every touch.

i went down to his neck as i started creating hickies. he squirmed and moaned lightly under me as i sucked this one specific spot. "please, i want more" noen said. i stopped and looked straight into his eyes as i said, "beg for it."

"please, please fuck me chase." he said. "i want you inside of me." he added.

i slightly laughed and smirked at how he was acting, what a slut.

i took his shirt of slowly as he was looking at my every movement. he tugged on my shirt and i got the hint that he wanted it off.

i took my shirt off as i started unzipping his black ripped jeans. he was wearing fishnets from under them that i didn't take off.

i took off my pants after that as he saw the bulge in my boxers.

he brought his hand up to it as he started slightly palming me. "fuck noen" i said as i threw my head back.

he stopped and looked at me with his light blue eyes. i bent down to him and started kissing him roughly.

he kissed back even harder as i started to grind on him. he had his legs spread so i could do whatever i wanted to him.

as i was grinding, he was bucking his hips forward for more pleasure as he started whimpering and breathing heavily. "please fuck me." he said lowly.

"as you wish." i replied. i took my boxers off as my dick flew. noen looked at it and widened his eyes. how was that gonna fit in him.

i smirked at his reaction and leaned over to him and said "i'll be gentle honey."

i went to grab the lube from the drawer (dont even ask😀) as i put some on my fingers. i put one finger inside him as he moaned.

i waited a second as i added another finger. he threw his head back onto the pillow and his started grinding his hips on them. "you're such a slut." i said as he whimpered.

i added a third finger as his mouth was wide open. i spread his legs further as i started moving my fingers in and out.

i knew noen was about to cum, i took all my fingers out, as he whined to the loss of being filled.

i put some lube on my dick as i started pumping it. "agh fuck" i moaned. noen was just looking at me, licking his lips.

i stopped jerking off as i bent down and put my dick in noens rim.

i went over to his ear and whispered "u gotta be quiet baby or else everyone in this hotel will know your being fucked, we dont want everybody to know that your a slut hmm." in a teasingly way.

he slowly nodded his head and blushed a lil.

i slowly started pushing my dick into him as he threw his head onto the pillow and arched his back.

i waited for a few moments before i started moving in and out, gradually picking up the speed.

i started thrusting in him really fast, grunting. "aghh fuck please faster chase." noen moaned. "as u wish" i replied smirking.

i started going even faster and rougher as noen started moving his hips with me, moaning loudly.

i collapsed my hand over his mouth and said, "u gotta be quiet babyboy, your screams are only for me to hear."

he looked at me with tears in his eyes from all the pleasure and over stimulation.

i awed at how much a mess he looked. i held his thighs with my hands as i put his legs on my shoulder, going deeper in him.

his mouth widened as he let out this high pitched moan that could've made me cum right then and there.

i leaned down and started to kiss him as i started thrusting even faster than before.

i pulled away as i looked at him, i was only an inch away from his face. he looked so cute getting fucked.

i held his face with my hands as i went back up and started thrusting into him again.

"uhh fuck fuck chase oh my god." he moaned out loud. i aggressively went and grabbed his hair with one hand and the other hand on his waist.

i pulled his head up as he looked up at me whimpering.

i stopped grabbing his hair as his head fell down back to the pillow, as he arched his back.

he clenched his walls around my dick as i said, "fuck noen im gonna cum if you do that."

he did it again, i started thrusting at an inhuman speed.

"chase im gonna- im gonna cum."

"cum baby."

he let out a loud moan as he came onto his little stomach.

i came a few seconds after him, throwing my head back in pleasure.

i pulled out of him as i went over to the bathroom to get a wet cloth.

i came back to see noen sleeping peacefully in the bed, having cum leaking out of his ass.

i slightly smiled as him as i went over and cleaned both of us up.

i threw the cloth across the floor and got in bed with him and pulled the blanket over us.

i kissed his forhead as i spooned him and went to sleep.

he knew noen was gonna be sore in the morning.

a/n
i didn't write a second part for the lingerie story but i will soon, heres this though😋