7-

☂︎𝗺𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐚☂︎︎

~1 week~

"you guys haven't had any contact with Kairi?" I asked Alvaro and Alejandro nervously. "No. He hasn't talked to us, he's been ignoring us and Alvaro has been crying" I sighed not knowing what to do. "Fuck" I muttered under my breath. "I'll just go to his dorm"

"Wait r-really?" I heard someone sniffle from behind me. "Yes alvaro" I said slightly smiling. I grabbed my phone and some clothes just in case. "I'll see you guys soon" I said walking out the door.

✰✰✰

I was at kairis dorm. I was nervous because he doesn't know what  I look like. I knocked on the door. The door then slightly opened. "Hi I'm Mattia" i said smiling at the smaller. The small boy looked at me confused, I forgot he only knew my nickname. "Tia" I said nervously. "Oh, your the stalker" he said scoffing. "What do you want?" He asked looking at me rolling his eyes.

"I'm sorry, p-please can we talk" he shook his head before trying to slams it. I stopped him before going inside and locking his door. "Stop being such a bitch!" I yelled at him making his eyes watery. "I HATE SECRETS, I HATE ALVARO, I HATE ALEJANDRO, AND I HATE YOU!" That hit me, that made my heart shatter at his words.

"You don't m-mean th-that baby" I said now crying. "No I do and I wish I had a different stalker" he said crawling into his bed. "Now go!" He said at me I didn't listen and just stood there dumbfounded. "I SAID GO!" He yelled. Making me walk up to his door. "I'm s-sorry and I-I love y-you s-so much" I said before walking out his door.

I slid down his door now crying my eyes out. Alvaro messed everything up! It was his fault and he knows it! He knows it was! Fucking bitch!!!