3-

➪I HAD WOKEN UP to my alarm for class

I HAD WOKEN UP to my alarm for class. I grabbed my phone stopping the alarm. I got out my bed groaning as the sun shined on my face. I looked at my phone seeing 3 miss calls from Avani and one message from the unknown person.

I grabbed my phone off the charger going to messages. This person made me feel loved, Avani does but this person makes me feel like someone actually wants to date me.

|𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐧𝗼𝐰𝐧|

Hello Princess, good morning

Hello m

Call me tia, ok baby?
Oh and I'm a boy as you should tell

Okay tia
😚

!You changed contact to Tia💖!

You will see what I look like tonight,but you
have to send pics of your beautiful body.
I know your insecure baby, but this will help
you, I promise.

'Should I do this?'

'Yes do it'

'I'm gonna do it'

Ok

Talk to you later babe
𝗌𝖾𝖾𝗇

I smiled to myself actually loving that I had a stalker, he was sweet, and very caring about me. I guess he's not bad, but it's still creepy how he watches my every move.

KNOCK

KNOCK

KNOCK

I heard 3 knocks on my door making me grab my bag and my phone. "Hey Avani!" I said happily making her smile. "What's got you all hyper this morning" I showed her the texts making her smirk at me.

"My baby grew up so fast" she said pouting abs wiping a fake tear off her face. "Oh shut up" I said rolling my eyes sarcastically. We then headed out the door without realizing I was still in my pajamas.

"Wait-" I looked her confused "what?" She looked at me up and down. "Ohhh, yeah hold up" I said running back to my dorm. I heard her giggle making me giggle to.

............

We had walked into class seeing a two boys staring at me. One had dimples and the other one was my height. "Hey, I think there knew?" I said looking at Avani. We walked over to the new boys smiling. "Hi I'm Kairi, and this is my only best friend Avani" I said trying to make conversation.

"I'm Alvaro and this is my boyfriend Alejandro" he said smiling back at me. "Nice to meet you guys, wanna hang tonight?" I asked the boys. "Yeah sure, what dorm"

"12" I said looking at the two. There eyes went wide, and they started whispering to each other. "Is something wrong?" I said a little concerned.
"Uh- n-no, will see y-y'all t-tonight" I nodded walking with Avani to our seats.

"That was weird" I said looking at Avani "it was" she said back looking at me