TWO

"JUST LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE! I DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU!" The mentioned boy yells angrily. Jungkook gets very angered at him with this. He forcefully grabs his wrist and drags him out of the cafeteria. "What the- let me go!" Jungkook doesn't respond and takes him to an empty hallway, pushing him against the wall.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" Taehyung yelled out, angered. "Oh? I didn't know pretty boy cursed." Jungkook says softly, obviously amused. Taehyung scoffs. "Now I'm pretty boy?" Jungkook furrows his brows a bit. "Wasn't I ugly? Wasn't I a freak? And a fag? And dumb?" Taehyung spits out. "What happened to that, huh?" Jungkook puts on a fake sympathetic face. "I'm so sorry, baby. I promise I'll stop." He caresses the tanned skinned boy's cheek lightly. "Won't you forgive me?" Jungkook whispers. He watches Taehyung look off to the side without responding. Jungkook smirks, knowing his charms are working. His ego rises and Taehyung looks at him, straight in the eye. Jungkook puts back his sympathetic face.

"Fuck you."

Taehyung pushes him harshly running back off to the cafeteria. He knows he shouldn't have done that considering Jungkook was like double his size, but he didn't want to be alone with the biggest jock in the school.

__

"Dude! You couldn't even- he said- and then he-" Hoseok started, then wheezed. Jungkook avoided eye contact. He was high-key embarrassed. "Bro, how?! Wasn't he 'easy and desperate'?" Namjoon asked laughing lightly.

So much for ego.

"Shut up." Jungkook muttered. "I seriously thought I had him...." Namjoon smirked. "You know...You still haven't completed the dare. I'll even add $150 to the bet. How about that?" Jungkook looked over to the side. "I don't know, man...He's starting to seem pretty difficult."

"Are you perhaps being a... pussy..?"

"I fucking hate you man." Jungkook responded and shook Namjoon's hand.

__

     "Tae! What the fuck happened?" A worried Jimin questioned upon the arrival of a breathless Taehyung.

      "Jimin! Oh my god that shit was crazy." Taehyung recaps what just happened and laughs. "He fucking tried to apologize to me but it was so fake," he adds, still laughing.

     "WHAT? Jeon Jungkook?? Apologize to you???" Jimin starts, "You have to tell me everything."

     "Don't worry, I will. But where are the others?" Taehyung asks noticing the missing presence of his other two best friends.

"Oh, Jade got a call and said it was important so she left and Yoongi decided to go with her."

__

     The two bestfriends discussed the issue  over coffee. Coffee that now looked yucky as it had been sitting under the cold ventilation that made the boys' skin lift with goosebumps as they hadn't expected a coffee shop  to be this cold. 

"Holy shit that's crazy." Jimin said exasperatedly as he leaned further back into the booth seat, brining his nails up to his mouth in thought. 

"I wonder what got into him though. Maybe a dare? You know them, always trying to prove their better than the rest. Jungkook probably got dared to like apologize or something. Who knows." Taehyung explains, bringing up pretty rational explanations. While Jimin...

"Wait.... what if he likes you..?"

"Jimin just.. shut up."

__

ayo i got no ideas. s'okay. i'll come up with something.