Act 8

"Y/n? What's the matter never seen a naked guy before? Haha!" He laughs as he pats your head "hey don't laugh at me!" You reply while pouting "aw y/n don't be like that I don't mind you watching ;)" he'd say as he winks you'd look up to him as you noticed his 8 pack infront of you as you nose bleed and pass out
——————
A few moments later youd wake up as you felt muscular arms wrapped around you, as you turned around you see a bokuto without a shirt on as you blink for a second before falling out of bed shocked- "w-what.." you'd whisper to yourself as you noticed him wake up "hm? What's the matter baby owl" Bokuto would say sleepily "w-what do you mean what's the matter?! Your shirtless and in the same bed as me!! Not to mention you were c-cuddling me!" You'd scold him blushing to death. Before you could speak anymore you would feel something from behind hug you as you didn't realize bokuto moved from the bed to the floor behind you. He'd pull you onto his lap and continue to hug you from the behind as you continue to die from blush and embarrassment, soon you'd feel something under you not knowing what it is, but soon realizing it was bokuto who had a hard on.."um..b-bokuto.." you'd say as you can feel it against you "shh d-dont move please baby owl.." he'd say trying not to moan which you thought was really cute "b-bokuto.." you'd moan as you felt it pressing harder "mm..s-stop moving" he'd say as he slowly picks you up and moves you. He'd stand up quickly covering himself down there...I-I'll be right back he'd say as he heads to the door (🍋🔞) you'd grab his arm quickly "u-uh...I could help y-you.." you'd say shyly as you set your hands on his trousers "y/n what are you t-talking about.." he'd say trying not to moan as you rubbed your hand slowly. He'd pin you to the wall in a swift movement topping you instantly as he quickly undid his pants "suck" he'd say looking away embarrassed, you'd look down seeing it grown "o-ok.." you'd slide down as you line your mouth up with his member. You'd lick the tip already feeling pre-cum you'd smear it with you finger before taking his member into your mouth as you'd bob your head up and down, but you couldn't take it all down as it was way too big. You'd hear bokuto's moans "ohh~~ baby owl~ uhh yes~~ your so good mmm~" you'd hear him moan which turned you on even more as you'd feel a hand press down on your head making you choke as you swallow it all. "Baby owl ngh~ I-I'm cuming" he'd say before pushing your head down on it even more as you felt his warm semen shoot down your throat "ack-" you'd get out before swallowing it all with only a few little drips coming out, you'd cough a bit before he bent down patting your back "h-hey baby owl you didn't have to swallow it!" He'd say alarmed at your actions "I-it's better than getting it on my carpet" you'd mutter out as he searched around before grabbing a tissue and cleaning the cum running down your mouth "s-sorry I probably look stupid" you'd saying as he cleans up your facts "no! Y/n your beautiful/handsome!" He'd say while hugging you, you'd blush very intensely realizing what you just did (🍋 end)
——————————————
Later on in the day bokuto got a call from his dad you didn't think anything of it until you saw the horrified look on his face you got worried as he walks out the door you'd spy on him as he walked outside, you'd listen from around the corner "sir...yes I'm sorry..yes I'll be coming home tonight...ofc I'll do your laundry..sir I don't have money with me nor my fake ID I can't get you your beer.." he'd continue to talk to his dad before you heard his sobs "y-yes sir..I'm sorry sir..n-no! Please don't put 'her' on the phone...o-ok I'll get your beer..I'll see you soon..." he'd hang up sobbing as you just noticed the bruises on his arm and the back of his neck "o-oh my god..." you murmur but he still ended up hearing somehow, he'd put his phone in his pocket as he turned around you'd quickly turn back around the corner trying to hide the fact your there "baby owl?" He'd say as he  stared at the corner

————————————————
                    TBC
————————————————

Sorry I didn't exactly do it on Saturday but at least it's here right? I'll make one more then I'm gonna get some sleep enjoy the next one ^^