Act 5

"Oh him? he is a annoying classmate" they said "Is that so?" Their dad asks still a little stern but also a bit confused "if he is annoying why walk home with him?" He asks quite curious as you stuff your face with food "oh well Bc we got ice cream together"  "so like a date?!" He said shocked. They spat out their  food "WHAAAT?!?!" Their cheeks became bright red "NO DAD NOT LIKE THAT AT ALL WE JUST WANTED ICE CREAM"  "Fine just eat but I will find you a boyfriend one way or another" your dad said rolling his eyes as their whole face becomes red as they finish quickly and leave the table

—————————
*third person*

In the morning you got up and and put on your uniform nodding your head as you look in the mirror "this uniform is too small.. I'm gonna need a replacement..I'll tell the principal" you say as you walk out the door to meet bokuto who is standing at your door with excited eyes "what the-" you couldn't finish your sentence as he pulls you along to walk to school with him

———————————

At lunch bokuto dragged you along without you even being able to say anything 'I don't understand why he would wanna be friends with me or hang out or anything. I'm not that good' "hey bokuto..why do you hang around me?" You ask looking down "well why not? Your a great person y/n" you'd look up at him as he pulls you closer. He'd lean in closing his eyes as you did the same, you were 🤏 this close to each other when akaashi appeared out of nowhere as you both look away from each other faces fuming a bright red. "Hey guys what's up?" Akaashi asked staring at you guys curiosity lurking in his eyes "u-Uhm just waiting for you akaashi!" You'd exclaim looking up at him "woah y/n your face is beat red are you sick should I take you to the infirmary?" He asked concerned "n-no I'm ok" you said looking over at bokuto who was still looking away 'what was I thinking?! What was he thinking?!' You ask yourself as you walk to the bathroom on instinct "y/n where are you going?" You'd look up to see bokuto staring at your worriedly "oh just to the toilet" you said walking away quickly face still red.

——————————————
*sometime later*

"HEY HEY HEY Y/N!!" you'd hear a voice call out and surely enough it's the one and only bokuto "o-oh hey bokuto what's up?" You ask staring up at him "well I was wondering if I could come to your house!" He asked excitedly but you could see there was pain in his eyes when he asked that "why? What's wrong?" You asked worried now because you've never seen his eyes look so dull. "Oh- nothing why?" He says looking away "forget it" you look away before answering "yeah sure you can come over we can play card games or something." You say looking back at him he would seem surprised but excited "oh uh also about earlier...I don't wanna make things between us weird so uh let's forget about it" he says face extremely red "a-anyway I'll meet you after volleyball practice! You can come watch if you want" he exclaimed trying to change the subject "uh yeah sure I'll watch" you say with a soft smile. Bokuto would look at you shocked as he's never seen you with that face before as he gets a nose bleed and turns completely red "uh bokuto are you ok?" You ask he would stare at you for a second before wiping his nose off and grabbing your hand dragging you to the gym.

————————————————
*after practice*

"HEY! Y/N" you look over and saw bokuto beside you already somehow as you jumped "o-oh bokuto hey-" you'd say trying to slow down your heart beat "you ready to go to your house?!" He said super excited. "Yeah let me gather my things then we can head out.

After a little while you and bokuto would head out and start walking to your house, but you've been extremely tired today as bokuto would notice your drowsy expression and your limp walk. "Hey y/n want me to carry you??" He asks staring down at you. you'd look up at him trying to process what he said, but before you had time to he would pick you up bridal style "you can sleep in my arms y/n I promise I won't do anything to you!" He says as he holds onto you tight re-assuring you. You'd nod and drift to sleep after a while.

TBC

————————————————————————————————

Hey guys sorry I haven't been writing I've just been so tired for some reason and I can't think of any reason why but I'm gonna write maybe 3 more and that'll be it hope it makes up for my laziness love you guys byyyeee