"Wow. I'm not sure how I feel about this new Shoto. He's sooo needy," I whine. Todoroki rolls his eyes and leans into me, kissing my lips. I place my hands on his contoured abdomen and kiss him back. Our kisses are burning with lust. Todoroki pushes his tongue into my mouth and moves his hands to my hips, pulling me closer to him. He moves his lips to my neck. And I cover my mouth, holding back my voice. Todoroki grabs my hand moving it away from my face.

"I want to hear you, I need to hear you," he moans. He brings his index finger and middle finger to my clit and slowly starts pumping them inside of me. My head falls back against the tiled wall of the shower.

"B-baby ugh. What i-if somebody hears u-us," I stutter putting my hands on Todoroki's shoulders for support.

"Well, in that case, I guess you'll just have to be quiet," Todoroki whispers in my ear pushing his fingers deeper into me.

This sensation, the feeling, his fingers being pushed further into me. It's all too much...or is it?

"Shoto... I'm gonna.. ugh." He starts pumping faster and I dig my nails into his shoulders.

"You like that, Darling? You like it when I go a little rough on you? Give you a little challenge?" Todoroki moans in my ear. I close my eyes as I feel myself starting to climax.

"p-please ugh," I let out. And just as I'm about to reach my climax Todoroki stops. The sensation's over, the feeling is gone.

"why'd you stop? I was about to..." I trail off. Todoroki shushes me.

"Hello? Is anyone in here?" Somebody asks. It's Mina.

"Yeah, Mina. It's just me," I shout back to her.

"Are you okay, y/n?" Mina asks. Todoroki stifles a laugh.

"Shut up," I whisper to him wrapping my hand around his bulge. His eyes widen and he grits his teeth.

"Hey, is there someone else in here, y/n?" Mina questions. My grip tightens around Todoroki and he purses his lips.

"No, Mina! It's just me," I yell over the running water. Todoroki grabs my chin and forces me to look at him.

"Okay. I was just checking to make sure you were good," Mina exclaims before leaving the shower house.

"Now it's time to take care of this needy boy," I say getting down on my knees.

...

I open the recovery room door to find Deku and Bakugou arguing on the cots. Recovery girl stands back, watching the scene with her arms crossed.

"It's your fault I ended up with my ribs broken, you damn nerd!" Bakugou screams at Deku.

"W-well Kacchan! you're the one who threw the first punch and ended up making me break my fingers," Deku says back, his tone not nearly as harsh as Bakugou's.

"Oh, finally you're here, y/n. These boys got into a fight again and I need you to try healing them. It isn't anything new, but it will still help you grow," Recovery Girl tells me. I nod my head walking over to the boys.

"Finally our first aid kit is here," Bakugou says. I slap that back of his head.

"You want me to heal you? Then you need to shut the hell up!" I yell and Deku snickers.

"y/n, I'll let you off the hook because Mr. Bakugou here is such a hothead. But when it comes to healing your patients, you should be as nice as possible," Recovery Girl explains. I smile at her. I place my hand on Bakugou's bare chest and close my eyes. I imagine his ribs renewing themselves. and a cold sensation rushes through my body. Bakugou flinches but then relaxes. He starts grunting and squirms under my touch.