Sh*t show

Song suggestion for this chapter- Black widow

The forest surrounded me as a ran, I had to get back home. I had to prepare as none of use knew the extend of what was coming out way. And you know maybe watch a few edits of Dylan O'Brien. I'm not even kidding my obsession of him might be getting just a little little bit out of hand. But what can I say who doesn't love that mannnn.

Before I could even obsess anymore my phone rang. I saw the caller ID. Is was Miss Dowling. Ugh sometimes she really does pick her times, and those times seems to some of the very worse on my behalf.

I was going to be in deep shit. I may as well start digging my grave. Here lies Raven O'Brien because hopefully someday in this magical world I will end up marrying him in my last few minutes or seconds. You never know how quickly death may be. I then prayed to whoever was out there that Miss Dowling couldn't tell where I was.

I quickly answered the call only to hear Miss Dowlings panicked voice saying 'Raven we need your help, hells breaking lose. I shouted/ whispered because I wasn't about to die. 'What is going on there I'm a bit busy right now'. As soon as I said what I saw a shift in the bushes surrounding me. My blood ran cold as I summoned the shadows around me. I created a cover around me. Let's just say there's many tricks these shadows can do. They couldn't see me but they could hear me. I had just realised I was still on the phone Miss Dowling when she said 'I'm not even kidding if you have zoned out thinking about this Dylan O'Brien who I don't even know who he is I will literally scream through the phone so loud you will be scared for life.

We need you Raven.............

The burned ones are back'.

I went silent for a moment. As I suddenly shouted back 'you don't know who Dylan O'Brien is, what the actual fuckkkk'. I could feel the eye roll coming from Miss Dowling as she said 'is that all you took from that sentence, let me tell you again'.

She spoke slowly from dramatic effect this time
' THE.
Burned.
Ones.
Are.
Back.

' no shit Miss I just got attacked by 5'. Miss Dowling then pleaded ' Raven please come as quick as you can, we need to prepare the students for this'. I then smugly said 'Miss I've already declared war, I'm ready to stab everyone of these burned ones in there back,

'no wait a second I'm gonna stab them from the front. Yes so they can see my face as I do it'.
'Okayyyyyyyy then Raven just make sure you get to Alfea I need you to teach magic and combat to the students who are your age (1st year) and the 2nd years as well, you will obviously also be a student to help your improve in those areas as well but we need all the help we can get. And your the best we know'.
And before I could even reply someone else quickly added 'And who knows you might meet some friends or a boyyyyh'  I recognised their voice.

It was Bloom. Why was my cousin at Alfea.
I could feel the eye brow wiggle through the screen.
'Miss Dowling why is she there, if she comes into any harm you know I will kill everything to protect her. Keep that in mind whilst she is in your school'
And before she could even reply i ended the call.

Im not even kidding when I get there Bloom is in some deep shit. I mean she may be a few month older than me but I will still beat the sh1t out of her. I mean like who listens to that respect your elders.

I had finally got back the my flat on Earth, i also finally got back to my baby. My bike. I had taken a portal back just so I can gather my stuff ready for this torture called a school. I mean maybe I will make some friends but then I hate everyone and everything in this so called world, sooooooooooo.
I sent my shadows around the apartment to pack clothes and necessities. I went straight to my bedroom and undid the secret passage way in the wardrobe by the pin code. I grabbed straight onto the shelves and shelves of weapons and packed then into a bag.

I packed the guns, bows, dagger, knives. I then saw a few grenades and though who knows I might need to blow a few things up. I was pretty much prepared for anything now. But before I was going to Alfea. I needed to try and call Bloom to see where she really is.

I pressed her name on my phone, she answered on the 3rd ring. 'Hello'. At least I could still talk to her. 'I'm not even kidding Bloom tell me where you are'. I was pleading as I didn't know if she was safe. Everything would change after she told me the truth. She told me quickly that she was a fire fairy. But then she said 'Raven I think I'm a changeling' I could hear her voice break as she said the last line. I replied slowly 'Even if we aren't related by blood Bloom you will always be my family, always cousin. I firmly said 'And don't forget it'.

Before we could carry on the conversation I could hear about five or six people talking in the background about some ring of the Solarian jewels and a burned one. 'Bloom what have you got yourself into'. Bloom quickly said 'ImighthavelosttheprincessofSolariasringandnowihavetogetitbackwithmyfriendsandimindeepshat'. 'Bloom if you don't speak like a normal person I can't understand you. Bloom then smugly replied 'Well I'm sure if Dylan O'Brien said that you would have understood. 'Of course I would have Bloom I would be listening to everything he says so specifically I would be able to hear his heart rate'. I quickly said 'Well this took a stalkerish turn, now back to the original conversation'. Bloom then said quieter 'I might have lost the princess Of Solarias ring and  now i have to go and  get it back with my friends from a burned one and im in deep shat'. That's when I didn't care about anyone around me or there innocent ears as I screamed 'Ssssshhhhhiiiiiiiitttttttt'. 'Bloom I'm on my way, don't do anything without me, ok'. But before I could even get a reply from her she ended the call.

That's when I knew not only had she just massively fucked up, but this was going to be an entire shit show that I am going to have to sort out.

Also the next update will be later today as I didn't post this weekend xxx DOUBLE UPDATE and We see some Riven next chapter so get hyped!!
please tell me how to improve or any constructive criticism that you have towards this. Please comment it you thinks it's good and if I should carry on. And also vote. I Love every single person who sees this. Your all queeeeens.
Also thank you for all the support in voting and adding this story to your library. Xx

Feb 1st

RIVEN - ◎The Light in the Darkness ◎ Fate winx sagaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें