Friends Till The End Part 1

Start from the beginning

"You're insane!" he said back.

"Refuse and your friends are mine forever!"

"Release Joey from your control, Marik!"

"What's going on, bro?" asked a confused James.

"And where is Lilly?" asked Lance.

"Well, it appears that his Marik was somehow able to turn Joey Wheeler against Yugi. As for Lilly, she better not be harmed or I'm going to murder someone. Preferably Joey, but anyone would do, really," said Seto in a calm voice as he glared at Joey.

"Joey, I know you can hear me. Your mind is under the control of Marik and you must break free. Understand?" said Yami as he glared. "The same Marik you vowed to help me crush. Think, Joey! You've got to remember your promise to me when you gave me your Red-Eyes. Marik couldn't defeat me in a duel, so he decided to turn you against me in order to win my Puzzle and my Egyptian God card. Joey, I know you're in there, and I'm going to set you free. Marik's power is feeble compared to the strength of our friendship. Please, say something, Joey. Joey!"

"You'll never set him free unless you follow me, Yugi," he said as he started to walk away.

"Joey, wait!" yelled out Yami.

"Yugi! You better do exactly as I say!" said a voice. They all turned around to see Lilly walking down the steps.

"Hikari!" said Seto.

"She's not here right now, but I'll be glad to take a message. I have your Queen now! What to do? What to do?" she said while she continued to walk by them, the boys all staring in shock. Joey moved away while everyone was distracted.

"Marik, leave her alone! She's done nothing to you!" yelled Yami in anger.

"Oh? But she has! You see, she stole my heart, so I decided to steal her!" Lilly/Marik laughed. Seto and Yami glared.

"I don't know what is going on, but you better let my sister go, now!" yelled Seto in anger.

"But I like having her, here, with me," laughed Lilly/Marik. Yami and Seto were about to say something else when they stopped in shock. A tear was making its way down the left side of Lilly's face.

'Could she be aware of what's going on around her?' wondered Yami in shock.

'I'm going to kill this bastered for making her cry!' thought Seto in shock/anger.

Lilly walked until she got to a pier in the shape o a square. Joey was already on one side.

"Welcome to my very special dueling arena. Look around you. Should you accept, you'll be battling against your best friend in a duel like none you've ever experienced for the highest stakes imaginable!" she said with a smirk, tears falling from her eyes.

"All right. Let's duel," said Yami as he walked into place. "If it means saving my friends.

"Let's begin," said Lilly as she put a shackle on him that led to the anker. "If you lose, you die simple as that. If you win then the box at your feet will open and a key would be there to unlock your shackles."

"So, you know, you'll have thirty seconds to unlock your shackles before the anchor drops," said Joey/Marik as Lilly started to walk away.

"Will you let them go if I win?" he asked.

"You'll have to fish Joey out of the sea first and don't think I forgot about your Queen. I'll get to her in a minute. If no one wins in an hour, the anchor will drop and send both of you plummeting to the sea," said Joey/Marik.