Chapter 38

Updattee!!!  This is to... @nnb_muslimah happy 16th to ha...  :)

°°°°°°°

Zaki was best at home. 

The following day was a hectic one.  Everyome was running arpund doing things Allah knows what!

"Kaif please stay indoors with hasti! Dont you dare step out of here!" said ammi and we nodded in response. 

"Good kids! Now both of you off to your room-" said ammi and we nodded again. 

Zaki seemed distant the whole time. 

Neither Hasti nor I went to talk to him, knowing fully it would be of no use, he had decided not to talk about it. 

He was smiling and laughing with people but i kniw he was sad deep down. 

I set on my bed with my laptop on my lap and a file on the other. 

I sighed as i checked the figures all over again. Stupid figures!

"What are you doing?" asked Hasti as she set beside me

"Doing office work" I rpelied without taking my eyes off the screen. 

There was just so much to do 

"Oh come on! Office in the middle of our wedding?!" she asked me and i nodded, my eyes still glued to the screeen. 

"Kaif-" said Hasti as she jumped on the bed. 

"Hmm?" I rpelied tapping in my laptop. 

I felt the bed dip meaning she was seated. 

"Where are we going for our honeymoon?" she asked me out of hte blue. 

I turned to her amused at her direct question. 

I raised an eyebrow and she chuckled. 

"look I am not the shy types- i say what i need to and i say that!" she said grinning at me

"Idk- whereever you wanna go" I replied and she nodded

"How about we all go as a family- will help Zaki get his mind off things- and Zya will be able to get along with her new life and ammi will get a time off all the chores she does!" said Hasti and i stred at her in awe. 

She was so thoughtful!

I smiled. 

"as you say your highness" I laughed and she jumped up and down like a little kid. 

With that she jumped beside me and hugged me tight.

"Ohh i love you i love you!!" she squealed and i hugged her tight sideways. 

In minutes her arms around me loosened- and she went back and stared at me with innocent green eyes. 

Her features held beauty and innocence- how can someone be so pretty and not know? 

My thumbs traced her jaw and she flinched but did not protest. Slowly it went up to her lip line nad traced every inch of her lip. 

I pulled my hands down and she bit her lip. 

Damn. 

That was it- I leaned in and within seconds my lips were on hers- soft and tasted of vanilla. Nice. 

I slowly tilted her head deepening the kiss and she let out a soft sound as her hands went up in my hair as i pulled her on me. 

She tugged my hair as my lips devored hers. It was the most amazing thing ever to kiss her and i was so glad she was mine!!