Plain Fun

Jax and Tara came back yesterday night and from the seems of it they have been fighting most of the time there. Fun town is in charming so everyone is pumped to go today. Everyone but me. I hate clowns. "Kid we are gonna leave in about an hour, so get ready." Jax told me walking into my room. "Do I have to go? I hate clowns I'd rather stay here." I groaned I was still grounded so I have been bored out of my mind but I'd rather sit in silence then go to a clown filled hell feast. "Sorry that's a no go, you're still grounded so, think of it as part of your punishment then. Get ready." He smiled and walked out. Asshole. I flopped back onto my bed as I heard a knock. "Come in." I said since it clearly wasn't Jax. "Hey, Why aren't you up?" I heard a gruff voice "I don't even want to go hap, so why would I rush." I huffed "come on it won't be that bad. We're all going, I promise I won't let any clowns get ya!" He chuckled darkly he was well aware of my hatred or clowns "yea that's not a comfort at all." I sassed and he just shrugged and left. I got dressed and headed out to the kitchen. Neeta was sitting with Abel out in the living room. Tara was at the hospital working and mostly avoiding Jax. "Can we just go already and get this hell over with." I huffed leaning against the counter. Pretty much everyone was here. "You don't like fairs?" Tig asked shocked "correction, I love fairs, hate clowns." I rolled my eyes "ay the biggest clown there is gonna be tiggy so why so worried." Chibs laughed asking "Because I have less chances of Tig kidnapping me and raping me in the middle of the Woods leaving me for dead all the while dressed like some psychopath with a smile painted on his face. Seriously who ever thought that was cute. No one smiles like that naturally let alone all the damn time. It's terrifying." I deadpanned angry "Who hurt you..? That's dark even for us.." Juice mumbled I just rolled my eyes. "It'll be fine, no one is gonna let some clown kidnap you." Jax rolled his eyes at my dramatic explaining of clowns "We'll see." I huffed and walked out the door as they all got up and followed. Jax handed me his helmet and hopped on his bike. I hesitated for a moment until he narrowed his eyes at me waiting. I looked around debating on running. "I swear to go if you try and run right now I will hand your ass over to the first clown I see tonight." Jax threatened me rather coldly. But I wasn't taking chances and hopped on the bike "smart move." He huffed I'm sure rolling his eyes. We made it there about 20 minutes later. As they all strolled in without a care I walked as slow as possible. Hap noticed and slowed down with me "you realize hanging behind us makes it easier to be kidnapped right." He smirked as my eyes widened "HAPPY! Why would you even say that to me!" I screamed and ran to the guys and went right between Jax and Chibs "where's the fire jeez slow down." Jax looked at me like I was crazy as he spoke. "Blame hap." I whined and walked between him and Chibs. They saw a dunk tank with a clown in and all went over to it. "Here you go, kill you're fears with a ball." Jax handed me the ball but I missed and then he tried and missed as well. "Aw look at that the big bad bikers can't get clowny all wet, all you leather wearing butt buddies." He laughed at us and I just shook my head knowing what's about to happen "hey hey that was a boozo no no." Tig mocked him as him Jax and Bobby went and pushed the lever and held him under for a few seconds. "You're all a bunch of children." I rolled my eyes as they walked back over Jax slinging his arm over my shoulder pulling me along with them. "I wanna do the target game. Do it with me. I wanna kick your ass." I told Jax spotting the deer hunting booth "do you even know how to shoot a shot gun" he asked me I shrugged "guess were about to find out." I said pulling away and walking over to it the guys following eager to watch "one on one target battle winner picks prize." I told the guy as Jax handed him money he gave us both the guns "you guys know how to shoot?" The guys asked us Jax nodded and I shrugged he guy just said okay and started it up. I hit every target with a bullseye each time. When we were done I had smoked Jax with a score of 1000 and him 400 "how do you know how to shoot that well.?" He asked flabbergasted I just smiled as the guy asked what prize I wanted. I pointed at the giant plush elephant the size of me. "Hey loser you can carry it." I told Jax handed it to him. I walked back to hap who was smiling proud as he fist bumped me. "Badass kid" he laughed "you guys know I have a name right? What is everyone's obsession with calling me kid. I'm almost 18." I huffed they just laughed at me and all kept walking but now Jax has a giant elephant hanging off his shoulders. "Hap carry me." I whined stomping my feet as they were hurting he shrugged and stopped so I could jumped on his back. "Says she grown, yet wants to be carried." Juice laughed I stuck my tongue out at him "you're just jealous your fat ass can't be carried." I mocked as he faked a hit expression grabbing him chest over his heart. As they were all walking around doing different games and shit. I started to get tired as it got darker out. "I think we can call it a night, the non kid looks ready to past out." Jax chuckled as I flipped him off. "We have been here all day." I sassed him. "Fair enough. Let's go guys" he laughed at me. Once we got back home I went to the living room and curled up on the couch next to hap who was still here along with Tig and Chibs all having a beer. "Hap you do tattoos right.?" I asked him, he nodded and grunted "wanna give me one?" I asked him right as Jax appeared next to the wall "give you what?" He asked all nosy "a tattoo." I stated "you want one? Where and why and what?" He asked all at once "because why not and I drew one I want on my side." I said running to my room to get my note book. Showing them (pic up top, I actually have in real life) "it'll hurt like a bitch cuz of your tiny ass waist so I'll be on some bone, but I'm good with doing it, up to Jax." Hap shrugged telling me so I looked back at Jax with puppy eyes. "Yeah I guess. Go for it." He rolled his eyes putting his hands up in a giving up way. I shrieked "HELL YA!" I yelled making them all laugh. "You wake the baby you get to put him back to sleep." Jax huffed smacking my head to tell me to shut up. "I'll do it tomorrow night. Club house." Hap said as I smiled more.