I Accidentally Vaporize My Pre-Algebra Teacher 3

(A/N):Oh my gods, I haven't updated for so long! I'm so, so sorry! Here's the new chapter. Have a good read!

Luke's POV

I wouldn't be able to stand that sad look she'd give me.

"AWW..." Silena cooed, "He loves his mother so much! Adorable mother-and-son relationship!"

Mr. Brunner parked his wheelchair at the base of the handicapped ramp.

He ate celery-

"Celeries are good," Harmony interrupted herself.

"NOOO..." I groaned. "I don't want your 3 hour long lecture on how celeries are good for your heart." 

Harmony snapped her fingers making a loud pop! which, trust me, is so loud it almost made me go deaf, "Bingo! Celeries are good for heart health as well as having a slow, steady effect on your blood sugar caused by the low amount of glycemic index. It is also rich in vitamins A, C, K, B6 along with minerals potassium and folate. Celery also contains magnesium and calcium and is a great source of fiber."

Silena smiled a bit, "And it also helps hydrate the skin so there won't be any wrinkles. As an amazing bonus, it also enhances hair growth!"

"You forgot celery also helps remove toxin and waste and protects the kidney from kidney disease!" Michael chimed in.

Those three then started to have a conversation about celery and why and how it was good for your body while the rest of us tried to catch on with the discussion. Key word here: Tried

"I am truly sorry to interrupt thy conversation about celery, but Lord Apollo sent us a book to read. We are not even near half way done."

"Right." Harmony straightened as she started reading again.

-while he read a paperback novel.

A red umbrella stuck up from the back of his chair, making it look like a motorized café table.

"Hmm...Motorized café table..." Beckendorf mumbled as he jotted the idea down.

I was about to unwrap my sandwich-

"I thought you said you didn't have an appetite!" Harmony exclaimed.

"Are you always this talkative?"

"Yep!" 

-when Nancy Bobofit appeared in front of me with her ugly friends.

"Oh come on, man, I almost forgot about her! You just had to bring her up!" I complained.

I guess she'd gotten tired of stealing from the tourists-and dumped dumped her half-eaten lunch in Grover's lap.

⚠️ WARNING: LIGHT CUSSING AHEAD⚠️

Harmony jumped up her eyes narrowed like a tiger ready to pounce on his prey. "Bitch,  I dare you to do that again. " She said through clenched teeth, her voice dangerously low. She pulled off her hair-clip, golden in the shape of a lyre, with a sun etched onto the bottom. She flicked it upwards and it turned into a beautiful sword, with elegant carvings. A quiver of arrows, rivaling the beauty of the bows, appeared on her back. 

She looked as if she wanted to break something, anything for all she cared. My suspicions were confirmed when the daughter of Apollo started firing arrows at random things around the room.

   The aim was so accurate it was freaky. The plastic water bottle on a table 17 feet away toppled down with an arrow through its cap. Several arrows sliced through each other at impressive speed as it impaled themselves on the archery target we had around here in Elysium as perfect bullseyes. Zoë and Bianca were too stunned to speak. That was shattered when a volley of arrows was launched in their direction.