💫It's You Pt3 ~ N.R💫

Depuis le début

"Hoi momma!" Josey squealed while throwing his flour covered hands into the air.

"Hey JoJo" Naya grabbed the dirty child and covered him in kisses making him laugh and snuggle her. She looked up the the wedding singer with the same sad smile.

Y/n frowned slightly. "Jojo, why don't you go pick a movie while I talk to your momma quick?" "Otay Awnty Multi!" He hopped off of his batman stool, putting it neatly away before running off the pick a movie. Most like toy story.

Y/n turned back to Naya with worried eyes. "Whats wrong Nay?" Naya shook her head. "The ah, divorce is filed. I am no long married to Ryan, and he no longer wants anything to do with Josey"

The wedding singer dropped the rolling pin she had been holding as her jaw dropped.

"Nothing? Like he is basically trying to forget he exists?" Naya nodded and shrugged, looking down.

Y/n lent forwards on her hands, huffing out a shocked breath. "What the fuck." She muttered. Naya quickly removed the rolling pin from Y/n's grasp. "I know you so this is staying with me until you calm down"

This made Y/n laugh softly and roll her eyes. "I'm not going to beat him up with a rolling pin, too messy. Although, a wooden spoon might be a shout" Y/n joked. Naya laughed and shoved the woman's shoulder slightly.

"Are you going to be ok? You know, with Josey and publicity?" Y/n placed a hand on Naya's. "Well I have you don't I? I think that I'll be perfectly fine" Naya smiled.

Y/n smiled back. Josey quickly came running in holding Toy story, just as Y/n had guessed. "We watch toy stowy?" Josey asked, giving puppy eyes. Both women giggled and nodded. "You go sit with Jo, I'll finish off in here"

Naya nodded and followed Josey into the TV room and started the movie while Y/n made the cookies.

That night, Y/n got a call to perform at a wedding of a Glee fan. With a smile, she looked at Naya. "Would you like to perform at a glee fan's wedding with me?" Naya slowly smiled, nodding.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••
4 days later, Naya and Y/n stepping into the venue. Looking around, things from glee decorated tables and walls. Naya smiled, it was nice to see that something she loved inspired an entire wedding. The women sat on the stage before the wedding party arrived.

Y/n smiled and placed her guitar down to the stage set up. Y/n began to look through the set list when she felt a head on her shoulder.

"What songs are you doing?" Y/n smiled. "Well, obviously some songs performed on glee, so I'm going to need your help with that but before that I'm going to do an oldy but a goody. But you'll have to wait and see"

Naya groaned softly and pouted. "Do I have to hide before I come on?" Y/n nodded. "Just behind the curtain here, then we'll perform a few songs together". Naya nodded, just then the sound of people talking could be heard. Naya quickly hid behind the curtain before Y/n smiled.

"Hello beautiful people!" She laughed as everyone cheered as they sat down, the brides walking in hand in hand.

"And hello to the happy couple!" Everyone cheered once again, the wives smiled and clapped.

"So, when I got asked to perform at a glee themed wedding I could not say no, so I have a surprise for the brides" they looked at eachother confused and smiled.