"Did you just?"

"Ignore it. It's just a thing that happens every morning-"

"But you-"

"Taigi no-"

"Omg this is so funny."

"Well not for me it's not."

"It isn't for me either."

Jungkook and Taigi froze. In the midst of dealing with Jungkook's 'situation' that he was in, neither of them noticed Jimin stood at Taigi's bedroom door with a not so amused look on his face.

"Jimin I can explain-"

"What is there to explain Taigi? Jungkook is shirtless, you're on top of him and he quite clearly has a boner." Jimin retorted, his tongue poking the inside of his cheek in disappointment.

"You're not making this any less awkward-"

"Jungkook zip it."

"Okay..."

"Jimin it's not what it looks like I swear!!" Taigi quickly got up from the bed and rushed towards her brother.

"Ew don't come near me you had Jungkook's boner on you." Jimin said in disgust as he moved away.

"Oh my god I'm wearing trousers for fucks sake!" Jungkook interrupted as he pulled the covers back. "And nothing happened! Taigi just got drunk, asked me to sleep NEXT TO HER and forced me to lay down!" he argued in both his and Taigi's defence.

"Then why are you shirtless!?" Jimin shouted back.

"I honestly have no idea! I swear I had it on when I went to sleep so trust me I'm just as confused as you are!" Jungkook continued to shout, not that he needed to shout but everyone seemed to forget how to speak at a normal volume at that point.

"Wait Jimin how did you even get in and why are you here?" Taigi questioned.

"The door was unlocked and I was coming to see how the date went and clearly it went a little too well." Jimin explained as he glared at Jungkook.

"Nothing! Happened!" Jungkook said as he continued to defend himself.

"Jimin even if anything did happen it's non of your business. Whether you two are best friends and whether you're my brother or not, I'm old enough to decide who I do and don't want to sleep with." Taigi argued in a serious tone.

"But we didn't." Jungkook mumbled, making sure Jimin didn't get the wrong idea anymore than he already had.

"You let Jungkook do this specifically because you trusted him enough to not take advantage and he didn't." Taigi reminded Jimin in attempts to stick up for Jungkook, "And just to let you know if I wasn't drunk and did want to sleep with him then I would have because that would've been my decision." she continued, pretty much discarding what she'd said before.

"Fine. I believe you. But this doesn't mean I'd be okay with it if you did sleep together. I understand you're old enough to make your own decisions but it's also about respect between family and friends and knowing who you should and shouldn't sleep around with." Jimin retorted before storming off and leaving the house.

Taigi let out a sigh. Her headache was still as worse as ever and now her brother was being all pissy with her. She understood why he was upset but at the same time it still pissed her off.

"Whilst you think imma go sort myself out." Jungkook said quietly, breaking the silence as he got out of bed and made his way to the bathroom.

***

"Here you go, my little gorilla." Jungkook said as he handed Taigi a painkiller and a glass of water before sitting down beside her on the sofa.

Taigi laughed, "Thank you." she replied before necking both the water and the tablet.

"Hey you know about what happened this morning-"

"What, you getting an erection while I was sat on top of you?" Taigi teased with and eyebrow raised as she turned to face Jungkook.

"Yeah that..." Jungkook agreed as he looked down awkwardly, "Could you maybe just like, forget it ever happened-"

"Oh of course not I'm gonna make sure it haunts you for the rest of your life."

"Yeah I didn't expect much less." Jungkook replied, making Taigi laugh.

There was a short silence between the two. Taigi looked over at Jungkook as he pulled his phone out of his pocket to do something. She smiled, just being beside Jungkook seemed to make her happier.

It was strange for her to think that when they first met she used to roll her eyes every time she saw a message from him yet now he was sat beside her on her sofa after having slept in the same bed as her.

She liked the friendship they had. Nothing was ever awkward between the two of them no matter what the situation, they were never bored and he always seemed to put a smile on her face. But as she looked at him in that moment, it felt like time had stopped. His soft black hair, his beautiful doe eyes, his handsome face. This was the first time Taigi had really ever taken the time to admire him like this.

She could feel her heart beat growing faster but she wasn't sure why. Suddenly the only thing on her mind was him.

"Do I have something on my face or am I just really hot?"

Taigi was brought back to her senses when Jungkook spoke up, making her flustered, "Nono haha, j-just daydreaming." She replied through nervous laughter, looking away. Jungkook chuckled to himself before going back to his phone. "Hey Jungkook?" Taigi said as she looked up at the boy next to her.

"Mmhm?" Jungkook hummed in response, putting his phone away and looking back at Taigi.

"Thanks again for last night." Taigi smiled gratefully as she fiddled with the sleeves of her hoodie.

"No need to thank me Teddy, it was my pleasure." Jungkook smiled as he ruffled Taigi's hair.

"Stop you're making my hair messy." Taigi said as she moved Jungkook's hand away, a small grin on her lips. She couldn't hide the fact that her cheeks were now red, just the way he spoke to her and the nickname he used...it made her feel different.

"Your hair was a mess anyway, I was just doing you a favour." Jungkook joked, earning a light punch on the arm from Taigi.

Jungkook just laughed, watching the girl fold her arms pretending to be angry. He always felt happier with her, she was funny, cute, sweet, pretty but hot at the same time. She was the perfect girl to him and everytime he looked into her eyes...he just felt lucky to have found her.