Chapter 1: (Dylmas) Laser Tag and Winners

Hey y'all! I'll try to update everyday, minimally three times a week

Hey y'all! I'll try to update everyday, minimally three times a week. My chapters are usually around 1k words. Would you like more or less content in each chapter? Pls let me know! Enjoy reading! :)

Thomas panted as he sprinted across the dimly hit hallways, a laser gun clenched tightly in his hands. He could hear Dylan chasing him through the arena, occasionally even sensing a steady stream of air caressing the back of his neck. They were the last ones standing in this round, eventually forced to pursue the other.

As he rounded a corner, Thomas caught a glimpse of red lights and muffled giggles behind him. The pressure was on. Dylan wasn't necessarily taking this seriously, but Thomas came here to win. The blonde, being fast on his feet, scurried into the first opening which he spotted. It led down a narrow path lit by strips of blue light.

"I'm right behind you Tommykins," the brunette sweetly called out, "And when I catch you, I'm gonna scoop you up in my arms and kissy-kissy you."

Thomas slowed down a little, melting at his boyfriend's words. He imagined how the two were going to cuddle later tonight, drifting into daydreams. Dylan would always wrap an arm around him, pulling the Brit tightly to his chest. Thomas absolutely loved nuzzling into him after Dyl brought him close and began kissing the golden strands of his hair. As for the brunette's locks-- let's just say Thomas's fingers stayed tangled in them the entire night.

"Aww, baby you actually slowed down! I luv you so much <3."

The blonde turned around, memorized and swooning.

"Oh, Dillie-dally I love you too! So, so much!" Thomas whispered, sinking into the moment; One of those moments, where he just couldn't help falling for Dylan even harder.

It was as if time had slowed down, and honey eyes met chocolate brown ones. They each held such warmth, such care, and Thomas forgot how to breathe. Dylan held his gaze, the sheer feeling of strong emotion swirling around the couple.

But of course, the brunette proceeded to open his mouth. Dyl's full, pink lips twisting into an adorable smirk, Thomas could only hold his breath in awe.

"I'm still gonna win, though."

"Not a chance!"

The Brit ran straight towards the closest wall, a plan hatching within his mind. Grabbing handhold after handhold, he skillfully scaled the surface. His laser gun lay forgotten on the ground.

"Thanks for the view, sweetheart! You should wear skinny jeans more often," Dylan teased, winking.

Tommy flushed, turning around to reply with a witty remark. However, Dylan wasn't in sight! The blonde climbed higher, concern donning his face. Maybe he could spot Dylan when hovering above the arena walls. Where did his boyfriend disappear too?

"Missed me, darlin'?"

The blonde gasped, glancing towards the voice and finding Dylan pressed against the wall which he was climbing. He was right underneath Thomas, but still standing on the ground. And god- did he just use an accent? Tommy blushed furiously. His boyfriend's voice was a force to be reckoned with.

The only times he had heard Dyl speak (not really coherent words) in an accent was at night. ;) But damn, was it doing things to Thomas right now.

The brunette smirked, grabbing hold of his boyfriend's ankle. He knew exactly what accents did to his man. While Tommy stood there blushing in shock, O'Brien planned to get him down to the floor so he could shoot him (with his laser gun).

"Dylan, you know you can't climb up. I'm holding onto all the sturdy handholds- there's no more left. I win, my love." Thomas playfully taunted with raised eyebrows.

"Oh, it wasn't the handholds which I was planning on grabbing." (NO NOT THAT GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER!!!) "And I am going to get you down one way, or another."

Dylan dragged his hand further down the blonde's ankle, so close to his footwear. Thomas shivered, pressing closer to the wall to avoid making any sounds.

(Let Brodie-Sangster just explain something to you really quickly. Dylan's hands-- they were a work of art. He had protruding veins lining his gorgeous tanned skin, and holy shyt the brunette was a god. Okay, that's totally irrelevant right now.)

Anyways, Dylan reached for Thomas's shoe, yanking it off of his foot in a matter of seconds. The smirking movie star raised up the footwear like a prize, eyeing his boyfriend's reaction. He knew exactly what he was going to do in order to get Tommy down.

Thomas's eyebrows, on the other hand, furrowed, wondering what shoes had to do with winning laser tag. Oh, but he would find out soon enough!

The brunette bantered in return, "I told you, I'm gonna win Tommykins! And I know I can't climb up, so I have a better plan."

Dylan reached for Thomas's shoeless foot. He dragged his fingers across his boyfriend's bare skin, tickling every possible part he could. The blonde erupted into peals of laughter, tears spilling from his crinkled eyes. Even Dyl melted, witnessing such a joyful expression on his partner's face. Thomas never stopped giggling, sparkles shining across his face, and a hand running through his long golden locks. In short, he looked absolutely adorable! The Brit was soon panting to catch his breath with flushed cheeks and a very strong sense of love radiating from his honey eyes.

But Dylan wasn't done yet. He tickled Thomas again, who once again succumbed to playful chuckles. The Teen Wolf star cooed at his super cute boyfriend, who gleamed like the entire night sky. Tommy's body racked with laughter, and his hands finally slipped from the handholds. (Dylan had planned this all along, since he knew tickling was one of his boyfriend's weaknesses.)

The brunette reached out to grab his giggling partner from midair and pulled Tommykins tightly towards his torso. The Love Actually star curled up into a ball when falling into Dylan's arms, burying himself into the American and inhaling his comforting scent. He was back home-- in his boyfriend's arms.

"Damn, I thought I made you fall for me, but not this hard."

"Well good thing you caught me then, love," Thomas whispered back, and both boys melted at the double meaning.

Dyl affectionately bumped their noses together, pressing his lips onto Thomas's for a sweet, passionate kiss. They stayed lip-locked for a few minutes (or maybe hours- it was hard to tell).

In the midst of the affectionate action, Thomas wrapped his arms around Dylan, bringing himself impossibly closer to the brunette. His lips were unimaginably soft, weakening the blonde in his knees. Dylan was hypnotizing, and each press of their lips sent electric shocks through Thomas's spine.

And then he could feel Dyl's breath ghosting his lips again as he pulled away, signing contently. Thomas wrapped his arms around the love of his life's neck, lowering his feet to the ground. He could not even begin to imagine a life without his Dillie-dally.

"I told you I would win sweetheart," Dylan breathed softly, eyelashes fluttering.

"But Dyl, your laser gun is still in its holster. You're not depleting my points!"

"Oh, darlin'! I am the real winner here- I have you."

Nxjsbsobdbsnsinsuayheb THIS IS ABSOLUTE TRASH PLS LET ME KNOW WHAT I CAN IMPROVE ON FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! :)