Lunch For The New Girl

My next class was lunch. As I walked into the lunchroom, I realized it was silent. I also realized that I was still in only my tank top. I smirked and walked to the lunch line where my crew is standing laughing their faces off. I walk up to them and smirk “They love me.”

“Of course they do, you go away for four years and come back a sexy ass women with everyone falling at her feet. Oh, and may I add that you have Cole and his posy wrapped around your sexy little fingers.” Says Josh, the troublemaker of the group and my own personal prankster. I love him for all the wrong reasons. One, I can push him around because I am the gang leader. Two, he’s my slave. My brother, Park, taught me everything I know. I know every trick in the book plus much, much more. Then there’s Grant. He can make anything funny and he is the master at the art of sneaking into places. There’s Anna, the girly girl. She takes the saying ‘shop till you drop’ to a whole new level. She drags me to the mall and even though it is torture, she needs to see that I care and it is kind of fun. Uhg, I admitted it. There’s James, the genius. He can hack anything and everything he wants. And you all know me, the street fighter, street dancing, and a skilled tracker, weapon expert, and I’m great with chemicals.

You see, with my brother being on the other team, and my brother being Park, Cole’s best friend, are gangs are getting rowdy. Since my brother is on the other team, I’m supposed to be in their gang. But, when he wouldn’t let them join as well, I refused. So Cole has been trying since I turned 16 which was two years ago. So back to lunch. In the two minutes that I had blacked out Captain Sparkles over here, aka Josh had dumped a bucket of water over my head and my tank top was sticking to my body. The bad part was I was wearing a black bra and I had a tattoo above my belly button. It was my first and worst. It went all the way around and it said ‘Black Moon Gang 2009- 2011’. It was for my dad’s old gang. They all died in a car crash in the woods because they were all drunk. Then our mom died from the stress when she had a heart attack. But yah. So as I realized I was wet in front of our whole school, I smirked because all eyes were on me. I looked at Josh and whispered “Run.” And he sprinted; quiet stupidly, may I add, to the other side of the lunchroom where Cole’s gang was sitting, not to mention, Park. I looked at Park and he nodded. Everyone around him, even Cole had no idea what was going on. He looked from Park to me and his eyes widened when he looked at me. He looked me up and down and gulped. He turned back to Park and saw he was stalking toward Josh. Meanwhile I started walking toward Cole’s direction. He looked back at me. I looked past him and he frowned. I walked up to Josh and said “I told you to run. Now you get punished.” I was mad.

“Now Bell, don’t do anything you will regret. You don’t want to kill him now do you?” said Park, his voice sounding unsure. Joshes eyes widened and I smirked.

“Why would I hurt my best guy friend are you mental. No, I meant when we go paintballing he needs to watch his back. I raise my voice so the rest of my group can hear me when I say paint ball and everyone in my gang cheers. Cole looks shocked. When I was here last, I was the weak link in the group. Now I’m doing paintballing. “Oh and Cole, if you guys would like to join us, we will be going to Water Country after? I suggest you come because that is the only way Park will be going because you guys will drive them. I mean a motorcycle can only hold two and I’m not taking anyone. So, what do you say? Want to skip?”