𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝙲𝚕𝚞𝚋: 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛'𝚜 𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕

Episode 19: Birthday Special 

Airing Date: April 5, 2021

Outfit:

"Music can be light as a feather or as hard as the beats of rock metal

"Music can be light as a feather or as hard as the beats of rock metal. Celebration of all types of music for all ages and gender. This is The Feather Club! Woo!" I did my usual opening.

"Today's a very strange day for me because no one briefed me about this week's guest. Since I had my birthday yesterday, I'm suspecting that it has something to do with that sooo." I shrugged towards the staff who just shrugged back as well. Soo-ah, one of the members of the staff I'm closest to, asked me what I did yesterday.

"I just played with my members and friends. We went to a nearby beach where we had like a big picnic with a lot of food. You were there guys? Why don't you know?" They just laughed and moved on to the next question.

"From username littlemonster, what presents did you receive from your birthday?"

"Ooh, wait I took pictures of that. Let's start with the members. Kun-oppa made me two bento cakes made by him, Ten-oppa gave me custom-designed shoes, from Winwin is this really cute keychain Bluetooth speaker, Hendery and Xiaojun gave me two new jackets, and Yangyang gave me a Harry Potter Hogwarts castle Lego set. From the dreamies, they gave me a hoverboard and a moon lamp. Taeyong-oppa gave me a custom-designed race car helmet, Johnny-oppa gave me these headband-looking wireless headphones, Yuta-oppa gave me a portable picture printer, from Taeil-oppa a wallet, Jungwoo gave me a scarf, from Jaehyun is this really huge bear and a ring, and Mark and Haechan gave me this backpack I brought to set. I also had friends from outside NCT who gave me gifts, such as EXO and Red Velvet who bought me bags, clothes, and shoes. Jessi-noona gave me a necklace, my 97-liners gave me accessories and clothes, and Sung Hoon-oppa also gave me a ring which I'm wearing right now along with Jaehyun's gift. Young-dae-oppa gave me sunglasses. Wow, now that I see it, it's a lot! I'm so thankful for the gifts I received but their presence is already fulfilling for me so these, I will put to good use."

"From dolladollamolla, do you have a playlist for your birthday?"

"Of course, I do! We'll start playing the songs in a bit then answer questions while doing so. It's a collection of my most recommended songs."

"Next is from crazypeaheath, in your 24 years on Earth, what is your most memorable moment?"

"The time I learned ballet. It's a crazily cool style of dance. It's so graceful and light."

"Next is from taeyongsfish, what do you look forward to in the future?"

"Possibly, meeting the fans in person, of course, and doing the usual like going on music festivals. I also wish to be in a musical, any musical."

"Last question is from heatherstruelove, will you be releasing a solo SM Station song or something similar in the future?"

"Aww...Is it the last question. I think so? Maybe I'll give it a shot. Who knows? Thank you for sending questions but we will cut short for today's episode since it's a birthday special and I have a separate celebration with my family! Thank you for watching and stay safe! Again, this is DJ KOi slash vH and you were watching The Feather Club! See you again on Friday!"

The playlist:

Flowering - LUCY

Mystery of Love - Sufjan Stevens

Heather - Conan Gray

Kiwi - Harry Styles

Red - Santino Le Saint 

Cirque - Sub Urban

Play With Me - Rendezvous At Two

Press Play - August Wahh

Mine - Love Mansuy

SWV- Summer Walker

Why - Angelica Vila ft. Jacquees

Like I Want You - Giveon

Chanel - Frank Ocean

a/n: funfact: heather and i have the same birthday soo happy birthday to heather and meeeee!!