𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹: 𝑰 𝑩𝑬𝑻 𝑶𝑵 𝑳𝑶𝑶𝑺𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑫𝑶𝑮𝑺

𝑰 𝑩𝑬𝑻 𝑶𝑵 𝑳𝑶𝑶𝑺𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑫𝑶𝑮𝑺

|•:::•|

Filli slowly made her way through the well-kept mansion, her thoughts ran wild as she wandered the decorated halls looking for the hybrid Mikaelson.

Flashback,

Filli sat amongst the bright flowers and she watched the sunset settle into slight dusk. Everything was quiet, the slight orange hue of the night atmosphere shone upon her skin, outlining the distinct features of her face.

No one was around the twilight was still. smiling sharp fangs pricked the bottom of her lip drawing slight blood and Long pointed ears protruded from her stark silver hair which flowed abundantly past her wide hips.

A dark silhouette loomed over her once calm figure that was now rigid.

"Don't worry love it's just me"

:::

Filli walked into the dimly lit bedroom only to find Klaus staring at the wall blankly with tears threatening to pour onto his delegate skin. The elegantly decorated room did nothing to comfort him, nor did the expensive looking bed.

Sadly smiling she walked over to him, she'd always remember when he'd come to visit her, even so, today Klaus had the same gloomy expression he had every time they'd be alone together.

Filli's footsteps echoed throughout the silent room and reaching out, her hand went to his hair, something that always seemed to soothe him, not sparing her a glance he swiftly caught her hand. "Klaus" she said sadly, taking her other hand she pulled him into a hug, his head laying on her chest. Tears surged past his eyelashes and onto her plain shirt.

|•:::•|

Flashback

The two supernatural creatures sat in a full flower field, surrounded by life the now night sky twinkled in glee, the stars sung in delight. "The grass grows at my fingertips" Filli smiled, her now sharp canines clearly on display. Klaus gave her a small smile, he'd always felt better after talking to her. "Lay your head on my lap, you seem tired"

It was true the small bags under his eyes showed his obvious discomfort, it looked like he hadn't slept in days.

Shaking his head in content he denied her offer. "I'm immortal love, vampires don't need sleep" Rolling her crystal white eyes she shifted her legs and patted her lap with a scowl "I wasn't asking" Sighing playfully he laid his head across her lap and Filli's delicate fingers made its way through his curly hair.

Looking up once again at the gloaming atmosphere she sung a soft lullaby.

"My baby, my baby. Your my baby say it to me, tell your baby that I'm your baby, I'm tired of losing dogs, losing by their side."

The original's eyelids slowly fell as he veered into a safe slumber.  

|•:::•|

"Someone to watch me die and I bet on losing dogs"

Klaus' body went limp as she sang the final line of her enchantment. The originals face relaxed and the once tense look on his face drifted into one of serenity. Filli's canines retracted as her ears went back to normal shape, the ghost of a beam was left behind as she looked back at her distant memory.

Pulling the silk bedsheets over his frame she took off his shoes and flicked off the room light.

"Goodnight"

Thanks for reading!