Chapter 2

Jack POV

"Jack!! Jack wake up before I come up there with the dog!"
Oh god, our dog is a 160 pound mastiff....I better get up I guess.

"Fine Emma I'm up I'm up!" I yelled from my room.
Emma was my little sister. She's an eight year old with a mind of an evil genius. She is all the family I really have left. We live with my uncle and aunt because our parents didn't want us. But I don't mind, I like my uncle and aunt more then them.
I decided I better get up because I can't be late for hockey again. One more late start and I'm out for 4 games! And I'm the teams best player.

Once I was done getting ready I went downstairs to grab something for breakfast. I walked into the kitchen to see everyone. Emma, Jan, and Benny (my aunt and uncle) all standing, ass if they were waiting for me. They looked as if someone told them they were all dying. This can't be good, I thought.

"What's wrong?!" I asked, my voice cracking as I said wrong.

"Jack, we have some news for you..." Jan said, she stayed looking at the floor.

"What?! What happened!!" I half yelled half spoke.

"We......W-we're moving....." Benny said looking up to see my face.

"Moving?! What! What the hell, we can't move! I have so many friends here and the hockey team is doing so well!! They need me!" I yelled.

"Jack calm down." Benny said holding my shoulder. I shook him off. This sucks! It feels like I've been hit by a truck. Why....why now? Ugh this is horrible.

"Jack, please. We need you, I need you! Please just accept the fact that we are moving. Benny got a new job." Emma said looking up at me with her big brown eyes. How could anyone turn down those eyes.

"Where are we moving to?" I asked Jan.

"Norway. The place is a few hours north of Arendelle, the Capitol." He stated. He seemed a little sad to live here too. But I guess it wouldn't hurt to get away from this place. to forget about the past.

"There is a great school system there and you can join the hockey team and have new friends. Hey, maybe you could even get a girlfriend!"
My aunt said. She is always trying to get me a girlfriend, but Emma is the only girl I need. If I had a girlfriend I wouldn't be spending as much time with my family as I would want to. I didn't have many friends here anyways so friends were not my highest concern. I just wanted to keep playing hockey.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Hope you liked my newest chapter :) Jelsa to soon come. Jack and Elsa meet in the near future :)

❄️❄️❄️❄️~author~❄️❄️❄️❄️