Chapter 38 - My Daughter

Start from the beginning

"Shhhhh ok lang yun baby girl at least ngayon andito ka na, kayo ng kuya bry mo, i miss the both of you, nakakatampo kayong dalawa ilang taon kaming walang balita sa inyo, kung hindi pa ako inatake hindi pa kayo uuwe, please lang D wag mo ng ulitin yun na umalis ng bigla2, are we clear?" seryosong sabi nito

"Yes dad, but i need to go back to London to fix my businesses there" sabi ko

"Business na naman, Diana your not getting younger, kaylan ako magkakaapo?" sabi nito

"Dad, actually i have a confession to make" sabi ko

"Sis, mamaya nalang kaya, Dad needs rest,besides you have all the time you need" singit ni Kuya

"But kuya.." sabi ko

"D trust me" sabi naman nito

"Ok fine" sabi ko sabay taas ng dalawa kong kamay papuntang pintuan.

"D where are you going?" sabi naman ni Fourth

"I just need some air" sabi ko sabay bukas ng pinto paalis

Fourth Pov

Some people don't appreciate what they have until they lose it. You say routines are boring,but when the ryhtym changes, when that someone you love doesn't want you anymore that's going to hurt you. You will have to live your life without them.This is going to be your new routine. It will ache your heart for the first couple of days,weeks,months and probably years but you'll eventually used to it.

You'll get used to them not being around anymore. You will move on. You continue your life without them.

Painful? Yes of course, it hurts like hell. Meaningless? I know. You constantly praying that they will come back to you one day, and that little bit hope keeps you from feeling dead on the inside.

Happiness gets stripped away from our hearts with just a snap of a finger. One day your laughing with your family, siblings, cousins and the next your sitting in your bathroom floor at 3am in the morning with tears streaming down your face.

Can we just live life without pain? Can we live foolishly thinking that life will be easy? And that everyone who claims to love you really do?

You have to work on yourself, stop blaming others, stop counting the days and make your days counts.

Truth is,everyone is going to hurt you, but you can't let that break you.

So,when your in that situation believe that everything will pass. Everything will go back to the way it should be.

It's been years since I last saw my cousin/bestfriend. I still remember the day when I saw the glitters in her eyes disappear. That night I saw how broken she is. And I know I can't fix it. And I pray that someday she will find her happiness.

""D where are you going?" sabi ko

"I just need some air" sabi nito sabay bukas ng pinto paalis.

Hinabol ko siya. "D wait.." Huminto naman siya

"How are you Di? i ask "I'm fine fourth"

"Good to know" sabi ko "So.. how was your life Di?"

"Good. I'm contented and I'm happy to see my family, and of course i'm happy to see you my dear cousin" sabi nito and she hug me.

"I miss you best, ang tagal mong nawala." sabi ko "wala tuloy akong kainoman" dagdag ko sabay naman kaming tumawa.

"I miss you too" sabi nito.

"We have a lot of catching up to do" sabi ko. "Oo nga eh" sabi niya.

"Anyways,did you saw her?" tanong nito.

"Who?" sabi ko naman

"Alam mo naman kung sino"

"I don't know" sabi ko naman. I just want her to say her name.

"Franki"

And there you go. Finally she said it.

"She's here..somewhere" sabi ko. "She misses you Di"

"Really?" she asked

"Yes, you know what D sana that night hindi ka umalis, sana pinigilan kita. She changed Di. She's not the Franki that we used to know. Ang daming nangyari sa anim na taon na wala ka."

"Okay. How about let's continue our conversation with a cup of coffee?" sabi nito

"Sure" sabi ko. "Sandali lang may tatawagan lang ako. Saglit lang to Fourth" sabi nito

After a few minutes, she came back.

"Fourth samahan mo muna ako sa bahay" sabi nito.

"Anong gagawin mo dun? Wala namang tao dun ah..Andito silang lahat sa hospital di ba?" sunod sunod na tanong ko.

"Basta" sabi nito. Kaya ayon umalis na kami. At ng makarating kami sa bahay nila dali daling bumaba ng sasakyan si Diana at pumasok agad sa loob ng bahay. Sumunod naman ako sa kanya.

And when I enter the living room, i saw a beautiful little girl talking to my bestfriend halatang umiiyak yung bata and looks like Diana is explaining to her.

Napatigil ako... Wait lang..Parang magkamukha sila? Nang makalapit ako rinig kong sabi ni Diana.

"Baby girl I'm already here..so please stop crying na" sabi nito habang hinimas ang likod ng bata.

"Yes mom, I'm sorry I cried"

"You don't have to say sorry baby. I love you"

"I love you Mom" sabi nito sabay halik sa pisngi ni Diana

"She's yours? How?" tanong ko

"Yes,my daughter Julia Margarette Mackey" she proudly introduce her daughter