His balls He immediately fell down to his knees "So manly!" Kirishima said "Let me teach all of you a lesson" I say as i charged at Kirishima and Began fighting in hand to hand combat "Rule One Never underestimate your opponent" I say as i dodged a surprise attack from momo (She created a Pole and trued to Hit me In the legs "Rule two never get cocky in a fight" i then dodged Uraraka's Finger tips as i slightly changed her trajectory Allowing Kirishima to accidentally punch her "Sorry!" Kirishima said "Rule three never Look away from your opponent!" I say as i kick Kirishima on the stomach and use him as a jump-pad, "You can't dodge in mid air!" Izumi shouted as she Used her electric ability(Izuku does not know about Ofa) And tried to punch me"And finally Never go in without a plan" I say as amber Appeared Behind Izumi and slammed her boken on Izumi's head knocking her out we then landed and saw That Jiro, tokoyami, sero, momo and kirishima are the only ones not unconscious "You take the girls i'll take the guys?" I asked amber "Sure" She the charged at Momo and Jiro"Not gonna happen!"Sero Said as he tried to shoot tape towards Amber but i just grabbed it and hel it in place" Your opponent is me" I said as i pulled him in, He was within my range and i was about to punch him when suddenly a dark fist forced me to dodge "I won't allow you to hurt him" Tokoyami said Kirishima then charged at me and tried to punch me but i Dodged and kicked him back towards the others "Your spirit and Techniques have been refined to their finest... It would be a disgrace if i hold back!" I say as i pull out a Moon's demise The sword That was formally black turned purple and radiated cresent blades around me "So manly" "Exquisite" "So cool" Kirishima, Tokoyami and sero said "Now let me show you the Techniques that i have mastered" I Immediately appeared infront of Kirishima as He hardened and Put his arms up "I won't be defeated!" Kirishima said with a grin "BREATH OF THE MOON FIFTEENTH FORM:MOON GOD'S FINAL CRY!" i Muttered only allowing the 3 of them to hear, The blade came in contact with Kirishima's skin as he smirked feeling nothing "I blocked i-" He was cut off when cresent blades sprouted out of his body(Dull ones) Creating lots of bruises  knocking him out"Now Who is next?" I said as i pointed the tip of my blade Towards Sero and Tokoyami"I Forfeit/I give up" They both said at the same time as i smiled and sheated my sword "It was a fun match" i said as i stuck out my hand Aiming for a handshake as they both accepted when suddenly we heard aloud boom behind us, we looked back and saw..

Amber Standing above a huge crater Which has Momo and jiro on it "she's Scary" Sero said "I pity you Izuku" Darkshadow said "She's coming here" Tokoyami said "Hey guys!" Amber Said "He-Hello" Sero stuttered out "H-Hi it's a pleasure to meet you" Tokoyami said "Hey Amber! Now that we are done Wanna eat lunch together?" i asked "I-f you insist remember i-I'm only doing this because i pity you" She said shyly "Sure!" I said as i grabbed her hand turning her into a tomato As we started walking Away "Izuku And Amber Wins!" Allmight said on the intercom with a annoyed voice "This is not Over DEKU!" The 5 idiots shouted As everyone looked at them "Do you know why we designed our costumes this way?" Katsuki asked "It's to help us power up our quirks" Izumi said "Now we will test it rigt now!" Katsumi shouted as They unleashed their Ultimate moves "CONDENSED HELLFIRE(Shouka), HEAVEN DESTROYING ICE WALL(SHOTO), ULTIMATE EXPLOSION(Bakugou twins), ONE FOR ALL TELEKINESIS SMASH!" (Send Condensed Air pressure That Grinds the opponents body Causing massive damage)
"IZUKU!, AMBER!" Tokoyami and Sero shouted

(Amber's Pov)
No! Is this the end? I never told Izuku how much i loved him, I'm sorry father I won't be able to become a hero like I promised you I then looked At Izuku and In a quick flash of black and White I saw 1 Shadows standing behind him that immediately vanished as soon as they appeared as he drew his sword (Rengoku)

(1:34)
(Izuku's Pov)
I this the end?, No! MY JOURNEY IS ONLY BEGGING I WON'T LET IT END THIS WAY "Set your Heart ABLAZE!!" A voice said while my blade was enveloped by Crimson Flames that burned brightly The technique i used eqrlier was just an Imitation but this is the real thing "BREATH OF THE FLAMES FINAL FORM:RENGOKU!"  I shouted,another voice then spoke"Burn beyond your limits!"as I dashed Towards the attacks bringing my blade down Creating a huge whirlwind of flames Clashing with all of the incoming attacks"IZUKU!" Amber shouted

Everyone was sent back As it created a smoke screen After a few seconds the smoke screen Disapitated As it revealed Izuku Standing Upright Unconscious with Burns and wound across his body

"Izuku!" Amber shouts as she Carried him and Dragged him to the infirmary "How dare you!" Tokoyami said "He already won!" Sero shouted "As if that deku's stronger than us!" they shouted back "Be hopeful that he is alright or else i will make sure your life becomes a living hell" Kirishima said (He waked up after They fired Their attacks) The 3 of them then left not bothering to help thw others except those who respected Izuku

(to be continued)