"I don't know. This is weird. I don't want to talk about it." I quickly spoke.

"NO! NOW YOU NEED TO TELL ME." She screamed at me.

"Calm down." I hushed her.

"You know I hate it when you lead me on and then stop like that." She complained, falling backwards onto the bed.

"I'm sorry." I apologized. "I'm just really not good with talking about this kind of stuff and it's weird for me to bring up and I feel like I'm going to be judged about it but I'm not sure what to think like I really want an answer but I don't want to embarass myself to get the answer because then it probably isn't even wo-"

"Peyton," Molly cut me off, "shut up and just tell me."

"How did you know that you loved Michael?" I spoke quickly, not telling her that I might have feelings for Calum and trying to get my answer in the process.

"First of all," she started off, "I'm not an idiot and I know you don't care about my relationship, but I'm only going to tell you if you tell me when you're wondering." Should've known that she would throw something like this at me.

"Don't ask me that question when you already know the answer."

"I KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN ONE DAY!"

"Shut up." I hushed her.

"Sorry."

"And I don't even know if it is happening. I was talking to Ashton and he told me that I was in love with Calum but Ashton's a boy and a stupid one at that, so I don't know if I could trust his judgement. I need someone who will be straightforward with me and I need it to be a girl's opinion."

"Hmm... let me think for a second." The room went silent for a moment while Molly thought quietly to herself.

I sat there in silence long enough to a point of where I started to think that Molly had forgotten that I asked her a question. Trust me, it's happened before so it's not like something out of the ordinary for us.

"Mols?"

"Ok, I have something."

"I thought you forgot about me." I joked with her.

"Never." She laughed softly, "ok, so my explanation is going to sound weird, but it's what I could come up with."

"That works with me." I decided to get comfortable because with the way that Molly talks, this could be a thirty second explanation, or a thirty minute explanation.

"Well, I remember that I met him at a party that I was at with some friends. I remember that I really didn't want to go to that party, but somehow my friends forced me into it and I guess I should be thankful for that because that was when I met Michael." I rolled my eyes at how cliche this story was turning out to be, but I guess that's how a lot of love stories are, right? "Well, his eyes were the first thing that I noticed, besides his hair and I was like damn, I like that kid. Then, after a few drinks and a boost of confidence from my friends, I went over there and finally got the balls to talk to him. I think I stormed through Calum and Luke to get to him, but I'm not really sure. It was a blur because all I could focus on was Michael and getting to talk to him."

"This is like a freaking movie plot." I interrupted.

"It's not a movie; it's my love life now shut up." Molly told me in the kindest way. "I don't remember talking much at the party because we were both drunk, but I remember that we exchanged numbers and he called me the next day and wanted to hang out with me. Obviously I said yes. We started to talk and hang out more and somewhere along the line we started dating each other. I fell in love with his laugh, smile, confidence and weirdness. He just always seemed to be joking around and I don't know. I thought he seemed cool, which I was wrong about because he's such a loser and I know that now."

"I could've told you that."

"Shhh!" Molly hushed me. "I love how he covers his face when he laughs and I don't think I've ever related to anyone more on level of laziness and love for pizza and that's just awesome. The way that he came across punk was hot, but then his personality showed me his sweetness. But honestly, the main thing that made me fall in love with him was his confidence and happiness. He seemed to be comfortable with who he was and could ways manage to put a smile on my face no matter how shitty I was feeling or how much I wanted to burn down my school, ya know."

I let out a soft sigh, "that's actually really adorable when you put it all together."

"Thank you." She laughed, "but honestly, everyone's love story is different. Like I"m sure if you asked Michael how he knew he was in love with me, he would have a completely different story about us." She told me, "but that's all I can tell you about that."

"Can't you make it generalized? I wanna know if I can relate to anything." I begged her, knowing that any story that Calum and I had wouldn't border along the same lines as theirs did.

"I mean, in simpler words, you don't know what you'd do without that person in your life. You can't imagine doing anything important without them. And plus, when you're in love, you don't want to see that person with anyone else. I remember, when we started dating, I saw Michael talking to this girl at a party we were at and I've never wanted to slam another girl's head through a wall as badly as I did at that point." I gulped, relating to that part of it because I wanted to push Lucy down a flight of stairs as soon as possible. "But, you'll know when you love someone. You just get this feeling and you can basically feel every emotion known to man and you can be so confused that the room is spinning and you feel like you want to puke, but it doesn't matter because you know that person is right there and will always be there for you if you need someone to help you." Molly finished off her story.

"Thank you Molly," I leaned into hug her, "that actually helped me a lot. Let's me put everything into perspective, you know." She nodded.

"Any time Peyton." I pushed myself off her bed, standing up so that I could go to my bedroom, listen to love songs and see how I felt about the whole situation because at this point I wanted to make up my mind and figure out if I was in love.

"Wait, before you go-" Molly stopped me, "help me pick an outfit?"

——————-

hey guys, sorry if i haven't updated for a while. been rely busy with school work, already had heaps of assignments only in first term and like 2 weeks of term2. so i hope u guys enjoy this story and thanks for reading. :)