SEASON 2 HIGHLIGHT

* Nadeshiko looks at Lanzhu performs Queendom. 'She claims herself as school idol when everything about her is not school idol' thinks Nadeshiko as she stands up and walks towards the door. "Where are you going?" Nadeshiko glances towards Shioriko. "Out. My ears is in pain listening to that trash from a wannabe school idol," said Nadeshiko as she opens the door. Shioriko shocks. *

* "So Shioriko contests your student council president?" asked Nadeshiko. "Yeah. It turns out she doesn't like how I manage the student councils," said Setsuna. The raven blunette sighs. 'What does the chairwoman thinking by bringing them here?' thinks Nadeshiko. *

* "Wait, why do you want to disband the club?" asked Kasumi. "Because I believe that in high school career, a period where when one must prepare for the future, school idol activities are meaningless. On the dawn of my election as president, I intend to consider the abolishment of the School Idol Club," said Shioriko. *

* Lanzhu laughs and defeated members of School Idol clubs. "I told you that your school idol are too weak to even get recognize," said Lanzhu. "I don't think so." She looks at Nadeshiko that stands nearby. "School idols is far more than what your brain can decipher and we're here to prove you wrong," said Nadeshiko. The school idol club members look at Nadeshiko. "Nadeshiko," called Setsuna. "You and who? Your so called school idol group?" sneered Lanzhu. Nadeshiko smirks as the Harmony members walk in and  stand behind her. On their right side, members of Muse, A-Rise, Alisa and Yukiho along with Akiba school idols groups stand in their Sunny Day Song outfit. On their left side, members of Aqours, Saint Snow and Tokyo school idols groups stand with their own outfit. Nadeshiko looks at shocked Lanzhu. "School idols, assemble," said Nadeshiko. *