Danny raises an eyebrow with a slightly confused look. "A file on me?" Cap also raises an eyebrow as Bruce looks up from the staff and puts the scanner he was holding down on the table next to a pile of papers.

"Just a little thing really. I had some people come to me about making some sort of ghost weapons. You were in the file they gave me."

Danny had a panicked look on his face. "W-Weapons? You didn't make them any did you?" Danny knew that Stark could probably make hundreds of weapons that would probably go to the GiW or SHIELD. Cap looked over at Danny's panicked look.

"No, turned them down cold. Stark industries doesn't make weapons anymore. And besides, it seemed crazy... but now, I know that it was not as crazy as I first thought." Danny's eyes narrowed slightly. Tony swipes his hand across the monitor next to him and looks up to the bigger screen above the room.

A photo of Danny shows up on the screen, it was of him with his ghostly tail just flying through the town without a care in the world. "That's you, isn't it?" Tony said as he swiped again and a video started playing of Danny getting smashed into the road creating a small crater. Danny then gets up and flies after something with an annoyed look on his face.

Danny crosses his arms and looks at the other two people in the room watching the video. "What if it is."

Tony seems to ignore the ghost's question. "Amity Park." He starts, making Danny's eyes glow slightly brighter. "Nice place to live." He chuckles and looks over to Danny. "'Inviso bill?' that's quite a name." He then smirks, at the boy's look of annoyance.

"I have always hated that name." Danny grumbled.

"You know what is interesting?" He points at Danny again. "You were not on the avengers initiative. So why were you brought in?"

"I don't really know. They originally said that they wanted me to help track the, um, Tesseract." He put his hand to his chin. "But that is what you are doing, right?" He points to Bruce.

"So that begs the question." Tony continues. "Why did Fury call us in? Why now? Why not before? What isn't he telling us?" He grabs a sliver bag off of the work table that was filled with food of some kind. "I can't do the equation if I don't have all of the variables."

Cap raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms. "You think Fury is hiding something then?"

"Wouldn't surprise me." Danny added with a light scoff.

Tony nodded at Danny and continued on. "He's a spy. Captain, he's 'the' spy. His secrets have secrets." He turns to Bruce popping a blueberry in his mouth. "It bugs him, too. Isn't it?"

Cap and Danny turn to Bruce. "Uh... I just want to finish my work here, and-"

Steve cuts him off. "Doctor?" Bruce sighs and takes off his glasses looking up at them.

"'A warm light for all mankind.' Loki's jab at Fury about the cube." Cap nods

"I heard it."

Bruce points over at Tony continuing. "Well, I think that was meant for you." Tony nods offering the doctor a blueberry from his hand and leans on the desk. "Even if barton didn't tell Loki about the tower, it was still all over the news."

"Stark Tower?" Cap said. "That big, ugly..." Tony looks over at him with a raised eyebrow. Cap continued quietly. "Building in New York?" Danny smiles.

"It's powered by an arc reactor, a self-sustaining power source. That building will run itself for what, a year?" Danny had heard of it, his parents talked a bit about it thinking that it would work better or something if they worked ectoplasm into the machine.