➵ 02.

𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝟶𝟶𝟸 - 𝙼𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙾𝚞𝚝

𝟶𝟿•𝟸𝟻

      Gyuhh... I feel like I was whacked in the head by a fire extinguisher...

   Sylver let out a low grunt, and attempted to open her eyes, but her heavy eyelids refused to separate from one another, and her head hurt inside and out. After finally untangling her legs from the covers, she sat up and rubbed her eyes, recalling what had happened the day before.

   "Right.. I was whacked in the head by a fire extinguisher." She groaned. "That stupid, crazy teacher!"

   After a few, exhausted blinks, she looked around and was surprised to find herself inside her own room, in the middle of a huge bed. It was a giant room for someone so small, but empty didn't come close to describing the condition of the space. The spacious bedroom was elegantly furnished with large, delicate looking couches and the ceiling dressed with arches and sparkling crystal chandeliers that reflected the light of the morning sun as he peered over the silk curtains, dappling the pale walls.

   She sat alone on the mattress, wondering how she'd ended up back home. Were her parents called to come get her?

   Sylver shrugged it off and began crawling out of the bed. That was the least of her concerns, for now at least. Right now, she needed to get out of the house, and as fast as possible.

   Her heart jumped when she placed her forehand down, expecting the surface of her bed, but was instead met with thin air, and the next thing she knew, she was lying flat on the floor.

   "I hate my life..." She groaned as she rubbed her forehead, noticing that it was slightly heating up after hitting the floor. Praying that there wouldn't be a huge bump in the middle of her forehead later, she stood up and stretched, letting out a monstrous yawn.

   She slugged over to one of the closets, grabbing the cool handles and flung it wide open. She was quick to locate a small backpack hanging from its place in the closet, and grabbed a handful of her clothes to stuff into it.

   Stumbling to her feet, she reared into the bathroom and grabbed her toothbrush, hairbrush and anything else she'd need. Finalizing her packing with her old, raggedy stuffed bunny that rested on the floor after a violent night of Sylver's tossing and turning, the silver-haired girl opened the door to her room and stepped into the hall, the cool floor making her shiver as her bare feet pressed against it. She crept along the corridors, making her way down one of the many spiraling staircases that led downstairs.

   "Morning, Mizuki."

   "DIEEEE"

   Sylver rolled her eyes, immediately recognizing the smooth voice of her oldest brother, Aiko. She met his cool, gold eyes as he waited at the bottom of the stairs. He was a pale, fairly built young man with white and gold hair, his ears pierced and expensive-looking layered clothing.

   "What the hell are you wearing?" Sylver asked, staring him up and down. For context, he worked at a modeling agency, which Sylver still wasn't accustomed to, despite the fact that most of the members of the Kayano family head that way in their careers, as their almost inhumane good looks were one of the family's pride possessions.

   Of course, the natural beauty that ran in the family bloodline tended to avoid poor Sylver. And her father. They're both kinda like the bozos that disappoint the family but... We won't talk about that.