Alert!

The sun flashed as you stepped out of the gym of Rustboro. You held the badge in your hand as you headed for the center. A lot of pain had gone into that battle, but it was worth it. You went in as a girl huffed at the desk.

"'Just a Wingull.' he says. 'All you have to do is save it.' he says. I've done this so many times! Why!" The girl's Zigzagoon sighed at her frustration. You went over and dropped your pokemon off.

"What happened?" The girl held up a note.

"This. A bloody old man and some stupid team keep clashing and a poor Wingull is the reason! Unless you have something better to do about it." You paused as you glanced at the note.

"I have nothing better to do. Let's hear the problem." She raised an eyebrow before turning to you.

"Alright..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Rumor has it that there's a man that can open passageway to Dewford Town. But he won't help because his Wingull has been taken by mysterious people of evil. He will request you go after it so that he can agree to help you cross the sea."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She huffed.

"37 times and I'm still screwing something up." You hummed.

"Thanks for the info. I'll see to it."

And with that, you grabbed your pokemon and headed off.