"I thought you were going to try and keep peaceful negotiations with people from class B?"

"Couldn't do it. At least with this guy." Monoma fell to his knees for the fox brunette to look down at him. "Let's get this straight Monoma. No matter what you say or do, you'll never be half the man Izuku is. If you want proof, he's already implanted his seed in me to make me an expecting mother."

There was a silence in the room before Izuku collapsed from hearing this. Those who listened in went completely silent realizing what was said before a group 'WHAT' was said.

"S-so. The pathetic class A had knocked up one of their own. I wonder if that baby is really hi-" Izuku woke up to punch Monoma in the face. The resulting impact created a strikingly similar air pressure wave that All Might creates. This sends Monoma to the other end of the Cafeteria, straight through the reinforced concrete walls and to the 6 story plummet to the ground.

"Thank you!" Kendo came over prepared to stop her classmate's antics only to see him get a taste of his own medicine. "Sorry about him. I really try to stop him, but he never listens."

"Sad part is, he probably won't learn from this." Ochako said clearly annoyed. "That is, if he survived the fall."

"S-so is that true what you said? You're...w-we're going to be..." Izuku said on the verge of tears for Ochako to nod. He immediately pulled her into a hug to cry into her chest with the brunette to smile and rub his head in a caring manner. "Wait, but how do you know?"

"Fox anatomy. I had morning sickness this morning." Nobody could say a word as this was beyond astounding to hear. "What are you thinking Izuku?"

"What am I thinking?! This is amazing! I'm gonna be a Dad!" He exclaims before picking up his taller wife and spinning her around pressing his forehead against her chest as tears of joy run down his face.

"Isn't that sweet." Kendo walked away to try and find her catapulted classmate to discover him in a dumpster outside still breathing. "Well that's at least a positive for him."

"Did anyone notice that Midori didn't hurt himself when he punched Monoma?" Ashido asked as several stopped to realize the damage done was far past what he normally shows with his quirk.

"Maybe Ochako's his way to control it." Jirou silently laughed before the girls went to eat at their table.

After school

The group of class A had sat in the common space figuring out what they were to do for the Sports Festival coming up that they were told of earlier in the day. While they did, Ochako sat happily on Izuku's lap snuggling close up to him with Kitsu sitting to the side of them on his back.

"Hard to believe Midoriya's gonna be a dad." Sero commented with several somewhat amazed as well.

"Well that thing Tiny said was actually meaning a literal term of her having a kid in nine weeks. So get ready to see a baby Mido in the next two months!" Ashido shouted for joy with the guys realizing this.

"Oh please, the kid's probably gonna be a loser like it's loser father-" Bakugou obtained a head slam to the coffee table by Tiny behind him for his comment.

"How dare you insult the new young mistress in front of me!?" He was enraged to say it simply. Nobody would willingly anger the giant fox who looked like he could eat a truck if he wanted. However, they somewhat had some satisfaction seeing Bakugou act this way since he was that much of an idiot to try his luck with the giant fox.

"Wait, why do you think it's gonna be a girl Tinybro?"

"Because Kirishima. The first child born to the Inari family is always a female. This is so she may become the shrinemaiden and we can continue the legacy in which we hold. The second is always male to uphold the samurai clan's tradition and house name. Since lady Ochako is an only child the surname has changed to Midoriya from Uraraka."