26

Sarah's pov

  After I tried to move get up to throw a shoe at Louis my side started hurting a lot. Niall pulled up my shirt and there was a giant bruise on my side. Louis went out to call his mom and Niall pulled me I to his lap to calm me down. I didn't even realize I was crying until Liam wiped a tear off my cheek.

  "Hey it's going to be okay." Niall told me.

  "It hurts so much. Make it stop." I cried out.

  "I know it hurts. Louis mom will be here soon and she will help with it." Liam told me. Louis came in the room and told Liam and Harry to go grab ice. Louis sat beside Niall. I had my eyes closed because it hurt so bad and he thought I was asleep.

  "Niall I got a question and I want you to be honest with me okay." I heard Louis tell him.

  "Yeah what's up." I heard Niall say.

  "Do you like Sarah?"

  "Yeah I do but you can't say anything. Liam and Harry both like her also." I could not believe this. He actually like me.

  "Well if I'm being honest I think she likes you." How does Louis even know that. I have been trying to figure out if I was falling for him or not. If I'm being honest with myself I do like him but I am not ready to say it out loud or not yet.

  "Yeah but even if that's true. Liam and Harry always get the girls that they want. She will end up going for one of them."

  "You don't know that. She can go for you. You two are perfect for each other. Don't let Liam or Harry get in your way." I heard the door open and Liam and Harry came back into the room. I felt someone put the ice on my side and I moved because it hurt. The room was quiet until there was a knock on the door.

  "Hey mum." I heard Louis say. There was foot steps coming up to the bed.

  "Can you please wake her up for me Niall?" I heard Jay ask. I felt Niall gently shake me trying to wake me up. I opened my eyes and saw everyone staring at me.

  "Stop staring at me it's creepy." I joked. I started laughing but my side hurt too much.

  "Let me see your side sweet heart." Jay said. Niall lifted up my shirt and showed her the bruise. Jay gently pressed into my side and I yelled out in pain.

  "I definitely think that you have at least one or two broken ribs. I can wrap it up for you but you won't be able to leave it on there very long so that you don't develop phenomia or you can leave it unwrapped but it will hurt a lot." Jay said.

  "Leave it unwrapped." I said.

  "You will have to take a lot of pain meds because it will hurt a lot and you will not be able to use your crutches because you can't have anything that is pressing into your side because you can damage it even worse." She told me. I nodded and she handed something to Louis before she left the room.

  "Looks like we are going to be carrying you around a lot more because you can't use the crutches." Niall said.

  "I guess so. Can we go to sleep I am tired." I told them.

  "Yeah we can. Come on El let's go to our room." Louis said. El got up off the bed and followed him out of the room.

  "Perrie and Zayn are asleep should we wake them up and make them go to the other room or just leave them?" Harry asked.

  "Wake them up. They have to go to the other room so that two of you can sleep on that bed." I told them. Harry and Liam went and woke them up and made them go to their own room. Liam and Harry went and laid on the other bed.

  "Can I sleep in this bed with you or do you want to have the bed to yourself?" Niall asked me.

  "You can sleep in the bed. I don't want to make you sleep on the floor." I told him. He went and changed. I realized that I have not changed into other clothes yet. I was in my swim suit with someone's shirt over it. Niall came back in the room.

  "Umm Niall can you grab me some clothes and then help me into the bathroom so that I can change out of my swim suit." I said. He grabbed an outfit out of my suitcase and put it in the bathroom before he came back for me. He picked me up and put me on the toilet.

  "Do you want me to help you change or do you want me to leave?" He asked me.

  "I'm going to need your help getting the shirt off and on." I tell him. He pulls the shirt off my left arm and over my head and he pulled it down off my right arm. I winced when he accidentally hit my side.

  "I am so sorry. I didn't mean to hit your side." He told me.

  "It's fine. I am just going to leave my swim top on. Can you help me get my shirt on so that I can kick you out and change out of the swim bottoms." I told him. He helped me put the shirt on then he left the room. I balanced myself on one leg and I pulled off my swim shorts. I pulled on the underwear and leggings that he pulled out and put them on.

  "Niall I am done changing. Come help me back to the bed." I told him. He opened the door and he helped me into bed. Harry and Liam were already changed and in bed when he laid me down.

  "Good night Harry. Good night Liam." I told them. They both told me good night before turning the lights off. Niall climbed into the bed. He put his arm around me. I pushed his arm down when he hit my side.

  "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hit your side." He whispered.

  "It's fine. Just stop hitting it. Let's go to bed. You boys have a concert tomorrow and you are going to want some sleep before then." I told him. I laid on my left side and I curled into his side. I put my head on his chest. I realized that I am starting to like Niall.