Chapter 6: Different/Hero Names

Izuku
It's been a few days since my confrontation with Sayaka. I'm confused what she meant by the memories she gave me and what she meant in the letter she gives mom. But there are questions I can't get out of my head. Why would shsxlet me live? It's clear that she wants me dead. I want to tell mom that she's in danger but I can't. I haven't said anything because I don't need Sayaka killing mom but I can't interrogate mom anyway.

Something else I've noticed is at school Shoto and Kacchan have been a lot different. They open doors and bow to Sayaka. Sometimes they fight about who's the better gentleman but when Sayaka is there they stop instantly. They do what she says. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has noticed. I'm sure everyone in class and the staff has noticed. It's lunch time and before anyone can move Shoto opens the door for Sayaka and Kacchan bows to her saying some words I can't hear. I ignore it and just head to lunch.

Sayaka
It's been a few days since Katsuki and Shoto have joined the L.O.V. It's been going well but because Shoto, Katsuki, and I can't be seen outside of where we normally go we meet up with the others at night. Izuku hasn't said anything so that's good. I still have to pretend to be his sister. I haven't told Inko and I never plan to. That way if Izuku tells her I'll know.

At school Shoto and Katsuki do almost everything for me even if I dont need then to. It's nice yes but slightly annoying. They argue about who's better at being a gentleman. But only when they think I'm gone. When I appear in their sight then they stop and pretend they haven't been doing anything. It's lunch time and before anyone can move Shoto opens the door and Katsuki bows to me as ai walk through. He says "After you my queen." I roll my eyes and we head to lunch. They do this every time. Once we get to our table a go behind them and bash their heads into the table. Not hard enough to cause damage to them but enough to hurt.

"You boys didnt think I would notice did you?" I say coldly.

"What do you mean my queen?" Shoto asks.

"Dont think I didnt noticed you two fighting. You aren't very quiet about it and I'm not dead. Keep fighting and you'll regret it." I say even colder and they nod their heads saying "Yes my queen!!!" Over and over.

"Good now... let's eat!" I say happily.

I sit in my seat across from the boys and we eat. Soon Denki Kaminari, Mina Ashido, Hanta Sero, and Eijiro Kiridhima join us like always. I spot my brother walking into the cafeteria with Tenya Iida and Ochaco Uraraka. I clench my teeth a little but then stop as he looks at me. I stare at him coldly with a death glare. He sees my death glare and looks away almost instantly. I smirk a little and continue to eat.

After lunch comes my favorite and least favorite class. Hero Training. The reason I like it is because I can get more information on how the others use their quirks. The reason I hate it is because it has to do with heroes. Specifically All Might. I hate him with every fiber of my being. I want him gone. Thw world needs to realize who the actual villains are. That heroes are the real villains.

Today we're only picking our hero names and I smirk knowing exactly what I want mine to be. It's my turn and I go up to the class.

"The Quirk Hero: Queen Sayaka." I say.

Midnight questions it a little but I tell her not to worry and say it's meant to be a threat for the villains. Katsuki goes up and his is "The Explosion Hero: Ground Zero." Midnight likes it and then Sjoto goes next. "The Fire And Ice Hero: Half And Half." Midnight says it's ok and he sits down. Lastly Izuku goes first and it says "The Helpful Hero: Deku" Midnight likes it. I growl a little but only Katsuki and Shoto hear it. They put one hand on one of my shoulders and I stop. After midnight leaves we're told we're going to a training camp in 2 days. I smirk a little and once class is let out I walk with Katsuki and Shoto to the park. Thankfully no one is there and we discuss what we can do. At sunset we go home and I set an alarm for 10 p.m. to meet up with the others. I eat dinner and Inko asks how school went and I say it was fine. I told her what we did for hero training. She asked for my hero name and I just said I went with Izumi. Because I didn't know what else to put. After dinner I go to bed to get some sleep before I meet up with the League and I fall asleep fairly easily and before I know it I wake up a few hours later at 9:30 p.m. I decide to get ready. I change into my villain costume and put my hair in a ponytail. At 9:45 I head out the window to my room and run off into the night.

 At 9:45 I head out the window to my room and run off into the night

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry for not posting in a while. I was thinking of a good way to write this chapter. I would've had it posted yesterday but Wattpad had deleted the chapter so I had to rewrite it.

If you liked this chapter go check out my other books! If you already have then thank you for reading my stories!

Until next time.

Plus Ultra!

Published: 1/29/2021