Chapter 4: Confessions

Nyx
"Uh..." I start.

"I'll leave you to alone to talk." Kurogiri then leaves.

"So-?" Tomura asks.

"S-since 2 years ago..." I say.

"Really? Only 2 years? You're the dense one baka. I've liked you since I got here. Why do you think I've listened to you all the time?" He asks.

"Wait what?" I ask.

"Its true. I love you Nyx" Tomura says.

I smile.

"I love you too Tomura..." I say.

Suddenly I hear something crash to the floor.

I look up and see Katsuki, Shoto, and my brother.

"What are you doing here!? You need to leave me alone!" I say getting pissed off.

"We're not leaving you we cant lose you again!" Izuku says with tears in his eyes.

"And I'd like to know how yuo know what my father has done." Shoto says.

"I'm not going back to the hell hole you call UA and I'm not leaving here. You should leave before I kill you Izuku." I say.

"What do you mean?" Katsuki asks.

"I mean he should leave before I slit his pathetic little throat open with a knife. I want him dead. Simple. You're lucky I'm in a good mood right now." I say.

"Why do you hate me!? I've done nothing!" Izuku yells.

"You're such a liar. We used to tell each other everything remember? But yet you didnt even bother to tell me you had a quirk. You're such a baby. You're weak and pathetic and yuo cant even defend yourself. You make rash decisions. Sometimes I think we aren't even blood related." I say.

I start to get pissed off a little but then Tomura comes behind me and kisses my cheek. I hum in satisfaction and my anger starts to dissipate. As I cool down they all stare and I growl.

"The fuck are you all staring at!?" I say getting pissed again.

"Is this your crush?" Katsuki asks a little hurt.

"So what if it is fuck off and leave." I say

Flickers of flames spark in my hands and Tomura let's go of me.

"You really should've left when you had the chance~~~" I say.

I snap my fingers and villains surround them. There's Toga Himiko, Dabi, Magne, Spinner, Twice, Muscular, Overhaul, Mimic, and Chronostasis.

I laugh minacally and they're stuck in the ground thanks to mimic.

"I gave you guys chance to leave. Now I'm kidnapping all of you. Katsuki, Shoto, I have an offer for both of you. Join the League Of Villains. You both have powerful quirks you'll both be helpful to me." I say.

Suddenly I hear Kurogiri cough and say "us" as to correct me and I fling a knife at his neck.

"Shut it unless you wanna die Oboro. I saw Shota earlier too I dont think you want your buddy dead do you?" I ask not looking at him.

"..." he doesnt answer.

"ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION OBORO!" I demand getting pissed.

"N-no ma'am!" He says scared.

"Good now get me some sake." I say.

"Anyway what is your answer boys? Join me or die?" I ask.

"We accept." They say.

"Good. Otherwise I'd have to kill your families!" I say.

Kurogiri gives me my sake and I nod and he goes back to cleaning.

"Insert the trackers Magne." I say.

"Yes Miss Onyx." She says.

"W-what about me? I-Izumi w-whats gotten into you?" Izuku asks scared.

"Its Onyx to you Izuku. And what's gotten into me... nothing. Just the fact that society is corrupt and all heroes are fake. It's my job to end them so we can make the world better." I say.

"Why do they listen to you!?" Izuku asks.

"Well I'm the boss's successor. All For One has appointed me to be the leader after he retired. I'm the strongest out of this group so that makes me the leader. Simple as that little Izuku." I say.

"But you only have Phase, Quick Flash, and Flames. How does that compare to All For One?" Izuku asks.

I laugh from amusement.

"The doctor lied to you and Inko. They dont know what power I possess. With my flames I can make people feel feelings the flames give but I can also copy quirks by skin to skin contact. I'm not your sister Izuku. I'm not a Midoriya. You realize that right?" I ask.

"What do you-..." he stops then his eyes widen.

"Finally figured it out? Do you remember?" I ask amused.

"Sayaka Maizono..." He says.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

If you liked this chapter go check out my other books! If you already have then thank you for reading my stories!

Until next time.

Plus Ultra!

Published: 1/24/2021