#111. nsfw alphabet with 'hangman' adam page

requested on tumblr

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)
Adam will take good care of you after sex, but he also likes to make jokes. He'll joke around about almost anything.

You'll both clean up in the shower, which leads to more than just showering.

He'll get you whatever snacks or drinks you want without complaint. And if you want another round then he definitely won't complain about that.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)
His favorite part of his body is his fingers. He knows how crazy they make you, and he's proud of that.

His favorite part of your body is your hair. He loves to play with his post-sex, and he loves to pull it and grab it during sex.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)
He'll cum inside of you whenever he can. He loves to watch his seed drip out of you. He's not opposed to cumming on your boobs or in your mouth.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)
Adam loves to pull your hair. He doesn't think you've caught on to his little secret but you have. You won't tell him that you've caught on either

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)
He's not that experienced but he definitely knows what he's doing.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)
Cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary, doggy style

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)
He's very serious when he's jealous or mad, but when it's romantic sex then he can be a little goofy.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)
There's a little hair down there but he always keeps it well trimmed.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)
Adam can be very romantic, especially when he sets the mood for an anniversary or a special day.

He's even made locker room sex romantic, especially after you surprise him at work or he surprises you.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)
Adam will jack off whenever he's away from you for more than like a day. He'll jack off in a hotel room or his locker room. When you're away then he'll jack off in the shower or in bed.

He'll often jack off to explicit pictures or videos that you've sent to him. Just to tease you when you're away, he'll take videos of himself jacking off and he'll sent them to you.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)
Bondage, hair pulling, a slight daddy kink, cowboy kink (if that's a thing).

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)
Anywhere there is a wall pretty much. He loves to fuck you anytime, anywhere as long as no one is around or could walk in on you two.

He especially likes hotel rooms and showers. He likes to challenge you to stay quiet when he fucks you, and he loves when "clean up" turns into shower sex.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)
When you touch him sensually, when you bite your lip, and when you tease him definitely gets him going.

When you send him pictures and videos of yourself, that can definitely turn him on as well.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)
He won't ever use a toy on you, unless it's handcuffs or rope. He refuses to use a vibrator or anything that could make you cum. He likes it when he's the only one that can make you feel good.

He doesn't like threesomes since he doesn't like to share what's his.

Adam will never try something you don't want to. He always checks with you to make sure if he does something new in bed.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)
Like any man, he likes to receive blowjobs but he makes sure you're taken care of before you can do anything to him.

He's very skillful when he eats you out. That tongue of his knows all your sweet spots, and he uses that to his advantage to either tease you or make you cum.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)
Depends on his mood. If he's mad, jealous, or really in the mood for sex then he'll move fast and rough, but if he's in a more romantic mood then he'll slow things down to enjoy the moment.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)
Although he loves them, he definitely prefers proper sex over quickies.

When you do have quickies with Adam, they're always in the shower or in one of your locker rooms because they always happen when one of you surprise the other at work.

They occur a few times a week, especially after you see each other for the first time in a few weeks.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)
Adam loves risk, but he'll ask you first before he tries anything risky.

Sometimes he'll leave the door unlocked when you're in a locker room with him when you're both feeling a little extra risky.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)
Adam can go for a while, two or three hours at least without taking a break. He can definitely go all night if you'd let him. He can last a while too.

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)
He hates them so he doesn't own any. He doesn't like it if you use them, and he makes sure you know that too. He'll only use handcuffs or rope on you.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)
Adam's a teaser. He'll make you wait before you get what you want. He'll tease you until you beg for him, which you eventually give in and do.

You'll get him back though, especially when you're away for work. You'll take pictures and videos of yourself when you're away from work.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)
He's on the more quiet side but he'll let out grunts and groans.

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)
Adam will wait in your locker room until after your match. He'll watch your match on the TV in your locker room. He'll cheer for you and smile when you win.

You'd have no idea that he'd be waiting for you in your locker room. You'd definitely have no idea what to expect when you got back to your locker room.

You'd walk into the room to see Adam in nothing but a cowboy hat. You'd blink at him and ask, "What's this for?"

"I thought we could try something out," Adam says, putting his arms on the back of the couch. The man is in all his glory when literally anyone could have walked in.

A giggle escapes your lips and you ask, "What would you like to try out?"

Adam smirks and says, "Ride me, cowgirl."

You actually facepalm but say, "This isn't surprised but I definitely won't object to it."

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)
Average size, maybe a little bigger than average, but definitely thick.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)
High, like all the time, but especially when he's away from you for a while.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)
He sometimes falls asleep before you do after sex but you don't mind that. You like to play with his curly hair as he dozes off, then you melt into his arms and fall asleep yourself.