NSFW alphabet with jon moxley

(requested on wattpad)
NSFW ALPHABET day 7
↳ days 1 to 6 can be found in wwe imagines

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)
Jon will take care of you after sex. He'll get you snacks and drinks.

He'll barely be able to keep his hands off you though. He'll always be touching you in some way, whether it's holding your hand, kissing some part of your body, or cuddling you. "Jon," you'd giggle.

"I'm not doing anything," he'd reply, but he wouldn't stop. You wouldn't mind though.

You'll clean up in the shower, getting a little distracted.

Cuddling after sex is a must. You love when he cuddles you after sex, spooning you from behind or you putting your head on his chest while you lay in his arms.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)
His favorite part of his body is his hands because he just loves to touch you.

His favorite part of your body is your lips. He loves to touch them and feel them around his dick while you suck him off or just when you kiss him in general. He likes how soft they are.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)
Jon will cum inside of you anytime that he can. He'll also cum on your stomach, your breasts, your face, your thighs, or in your mouth.

He loves when you cum on his dick or on his fingers.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)
He can be really kinky in bed.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)
Jon is pretty experienced and definitely knows what he's doing. He can definitely hit all your sweet spots with ease.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)
Doggy style and reverse cowgirl. He loves the view of your ass that he gets.

Missionary because sometimes he likes to see your reaction to him making you cum.

He'll pin you against the wall when he fucks you in the shower or in his locker room, and you'll wrap your legs around his waist.

Jon likes to pin your wrists to the bed too when he fucks you in the bedroom or in a hotel room.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)
Jon is very serious in the moment, but he'll crack a joke or two while he cuddles you after sex.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)
He's well groomed down there with just a little bit of hair.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)
Jon can be very romantic, especially for a birthday, anniversary, or after an important win on AEW.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)
He'll jack off when he's away from you for a while. Whether that's in his hotel room or his locker room.

Sometimes he'll call you for phone sex or he'll sext you. You'll sent him some explicit pictures if he asks, or you'll do it just to tease him.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)
Daddy kink, hair pulling, thigh riding, slight choking.

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)
Pretty much anywhere. In a bed, against the wall, on a table. You name it.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)
When you tease him, which is all the time. Jon tells you how much he hates teasing but he never tells you to stop so you do it.

When you're in your more revealing gear. His favorite is a tight black crop top and booty shorts set with black fishnets underneath. He loves it so much, and it turns him on whenever you wear it.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)
Threesomes, and he'll never degrade you or do something that will hurt you.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)
He's a giver and receiver. While he does love a blowjob, he does love to eat you out more. He loves how you taste, and he loves when you cum on his lips.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)
Jon is always is fast and rough, but you don't complain. You definitely like it rough.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)
He loves them, and will never turn down the opportunity for one. They happen several times a week, sometimes more if he's away from you for too long.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)
Jon loves risks. He's never afraid to take them. "Risk is my middle name" is what he'd tell you.

He'll never experiment unless you're okay with it.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)
He could last all night if you'd let him. He stops after round three for your sake.

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)
He'll only use them on you if you ask. Jon isn't the biggest fan of toys, and he'd prefer if he made you cum.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)
He's a huge teaser. He'll touch you in public, talk dirty to you when you know you can't fuck him.

You'll get him back though any way that you can. Sometimes you'll put on that special gear that he loves just to tease him.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)
He's more on the quieter side but he's not afraid to moan your name or profanities.

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)
"Jon?" you call, walking through the hallways of the shared house. It's quiet, too quiet.

You look in every room, until you get to your shared bedroom. You open the door to see your husband standing in the candlelit room. Red rose petals spell out "Happy Anniversary" on the bed and you smile.

Jon says, "You like it? I hope so."

Not wasting another second, you run over to Jon, hugging him. "Are you kidding? I love it."

He laughs and kisses your forehead. "I'm glad you like it," he says. "But I have something else for you."

"You didn't have to get anything," you say, pouting.

Jon says, "I give it to you everyday though so it's not something I went out and bought."

It takes a second for you to realize what he means and you say, "Oh. You're bad."

He laughs and says, "But you love me." You start walking towards the bed and pull him with you.

"I do," you say. "I also love when you fuck me so let's go."

Jon smirks and pushes you onto the bed, crawling onto you.

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)
He's big, very big.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)
He's horny almost all the time, but you never get tired of it.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)
He falls asleep after you, making sure you get to sleep okay. He'll cuddle you and kiss your cheek or your neck as you doze off.