Chapter 8

The next day:

Ginny was just entering the Great Hall and going to the long tables, but instead of the Gryffindor one, she went to the Slytherin one and sat next to Mal- sorry Draco.

"What are you doing?" Draco whisper-shouted.

"Sitting next to my friend?" Ginny answered, taking a piece of toast.

"But- what about-" 

"This is all part of my plan so you can get with Greengrass, idiot." Ginny cut off, flicking his forehead which made an audible 'ow' come from him.

"I'll be right back," Ginny said, getting up from her seat and walking towards Astoria who was sitting far away from everyone else.

"Hi, Greengrass right?" Ginny greeted, to which she nodded.

"I'm Ginny Weasley but my friends call me Ginny." Ginny continued, sticking her hand out which Astoria shook.

"I'm Astoria Greengrass but you can call me Astoria."

"Nice to meet you Astoria, say, do you want to sit with me and Draco over there?" Ginny asked, pointing towards where Draco was sitting.

"I-I don't see why not," Astoria replied grinning.

As they made their way towards Draco, his face grew redder and redder by the minute.

"Astoria, this is Draco and Draco this is Astoria." Ginny introduced, sneaking a wink at Draco.

"Nice to meet you Draco," Astoria said, sticking her hand out.

"Y-you too, A-A-Astoria," Draco answered, shaking her hand.

They all got to know each other a bit better, but for most of the conversation, Ginny stayed quiet as to not interrupt the soon-to-be lovebirds.

"Anyway, guys, I think we should be going to class," Ginny recommended to which they both agreed and went to their classes.

Hey guys......

I AM SO SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT! I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO EVEN READ NOWADAYS LET ALONE WRITE!

I LITERALLY HAVE SOOO MUCH WORK EVER SINCE SCHOOL STARTED! 😞😞

Again, I am extremely sorry.

Anyway........

ADIOS AMIGOS