Chapter 4

1 week before Durmstrang and Beauxbatons came to Hogwarts:

"So, Harry, how do think they'll come? Ginny asked as they both made their way to the common room.

"I dunno, probably magically or something," Harry answered shrugging his shoulders while Ginny gave the password.

"Yeah, you're probably right."

"I-I had a lot of fun today, Ginny." Harry chuckled, suddenly nervous.

"Me too Harry," Ginny replied, looking into his eyes while he looked into her's.

"C-can I......" Harry trailed off, letting the point sink in while glancing at her lips.

"Su-sure," Ginny answered, both of them leaning in and stopping when their lips connected.

Fireworks went through his whole body and he felt like he could fly, without a broom. Her lips were soft and tasted like strawberries, Merlin, was he lucky she was his girlfriend.

Girlfriend.

At the thought of that, he leaned back, breaking their kiss.

"Goodnight Ginny," Harry said, speedwalking to his dormitory

After the champions were announced (sorry for the long time skip)

"Now everyone, please calm down." One of Cedric's friends said as everyone tried gathering around him.

"Tough luck," Ginny commented, taking a bite of her mashed potatoes.

"I know, now I have to give your brothers 20 galleons, each!" Harry agreed while aggressively chewing his chicken.

"Wait, I thought they'd bet on Angelina?"

"Nope, Fred bet on the fact that it'd be anyone but Angelina while George bet on Diggory and I was stupid enough to think it was Angelina." 

"I'm right here you know," Angelina said, glaring at Harry while Ginny giggled.

"Sorry," Harry said to Angelina.

"Hey there Potter." Fred and George said in unison.

"Yeah yeah, I'll give you your 20 galleons," Harry said, reaching into the pocket of his robe while pulling out 40 gold coins and handing 20 to each of them.

"Pleasure doing business with you." The twins said in unison before scrambling off to Lee.

"Well, that's unfortunate." Ginny and Angelina said in unison while Harry just glared at the twins.

On the day of the 1st Task:

"Hey, Ginny?" Harry suddenly asked as they both were making their way to the stadium.

"Hmm?" Ginny hummed, looking at him.

"Isn't that Charlie?" Harry asked, pointing to the outer corner of the stadium.

"It is," Ginny answered before running straight to the corner.

"Charlie!" Ginny yelled as she tackled the 2nd oldest Weasley brother into a hug.

"Hey there Dragonheart," Charlie answered as he (barely) regained his balance and hugged her back even if it was a bit hard since she only made up to his stomach.

"Hi there Charlie." Harry greeted, waving to him as Ginny finally let go of him.

"Hi Harry, Ginny here told me in the letters that you two have started dating," Charlie said, ruffling her hair while she smoothed it out.

"Yep."

"Good, but if you do anything to hurt her then Merlin help me, I'll come straight to Hogwarts on my dragon before I levitate you to the sun," Charlie said, going overprotective brother mode.

"Charlie, Harry would never do that," she responded, walking back to Harry as he put his arm around his waist.

"Well, I trust your judgement Dragonheart. Now go on otherwise you'll miss the good seats." Charlie said, urging them to go inside.

So.........How'd you like this one?

Again, I'm sorry for not posting for a few days. I'll try to get another chapter up by tomorrow.

Anyway.............

ADIOS AMIGOS