Chapter 3

Hey guys! Sorry for not posting, I've just had tons on my plate these few weeks...

The next day:

"I did it, Seamus, we're dating now." Informed Harry.

"Good, now you just have to make it go public," Seamus replied in his usual Irish accent.

"Sorry?"

"You know, let everyone in Hogwarts know you 2're dating," Seamus answered, taking a bite out of his chicken

"B-but-" Harry was interrupted when his best friend, who was now his girlfriend, stepped into the conversation.

"Hey guys, hi Harry." Ginny greeted, blushing a bit at the last part.

"Hi Gin, where were you?" Harry asked, smiling at her which made her blush a bit more.

"Your Aunt McGonagall," Ginny said the name in a babyish voice "held us back a bit longer than needed," Ginny answered taking a piece of chicken.

"Hello Ginny, Harry here tells me you 2 have started dating," Seamus said, winking at her while the sentence made her go beetroot.

"I-I, I didn't kn-know you two were s-such good friends," Ginny commented while looking down at her lap to hide her blushing face.

"'Course we are, I was the one that made him pluck up the courage to ask you out" Seamus replied, hanging his arm around Harry's shoulders who was in the middle of Seamus and Ginny.

"Really?" Ginny asked, her head shooting up while not caring it still had a tinge of red on it.

"Yup, you should've seen him. He'd always talk about you and whenever I'd tell him to go tell you then he'd always blush and stutter out no." Seamus answered, taking a sip of his pumpkin juice while Ginny laughed.

After lunch:

"What did you do that for?" Harry asked in a low voice.

"Do what?" Seamus asked.

"Recall that 'memory'" Harry answered, making quotation marks in the air.

"Well, I had to show her we both were best friends otherwise she wouldn't believe us," Seamus replied, standing up with Harry on his tail.

"Well, you didn't have to embarrass me!" Harry whisper-shouted.

"Actually I did, otherwise she wouldn't believe the fact we were best friends and the fact that I helped you get with her."

"Whatever," Harry replied, rolling his eyes before quickly walking to Professor Flitwick's classroom.

But little did they know, the same Slytherin from last time had been listening carefully to their conversation and was grinning like a maniac.

"Perfect." He thought before making his way down to the greenhouses.

Now then, what did you all think?

Anyways, leave your guesses down to who you think the Slytherin is and those who guess it right, I'm gonna follow you, not IRL if that's what you're thinking but in Wattpad.

Anyways...............

ADIOS AMIGOS

(Sorry for the short chapter)