Twelve

Start from the beginning

Roddy laughs. "Are we kids? We grown, we don't need this." Raylee fake laughs and crosses her legs.

"Clearly you both do. I know that y'all have been arguing. Now there is a child around, you need to start to act like adults. I have a rule though. Don't be inconsiderate. There are ways to express your feelings without being mean."

Roddy stands up to walk off. "Man I'm not doing this shit." Raylee blocks his path and he stops.

"Sit down, I'm serious." He sucks his teeth plopping down onto the bed next to me and Raylee sits back down.

"Okay so who wants to go first?"

"I will." I say sitting up.

"Firstly I want to apologise for the way I acted the other day. You're right about me not knowing what you think about. I was wrong for assuming that you just wanted to fuck but you can't exactly blame me."

"Malina, you have to understand not every rapper in this world is just fucking on every girl they meet. I know I'm not good in saying my thoughts out loud. I word them wrong and shit and it pisses you off. It's just how I am, I just say what I feel."

I nod just listening to him. I could kind of understand where he was coming from. I guess we are both hardheaded.

"We need to communicate more. Not the type of communication where it's just us yelling over shit that is minor. We have too long left to carry on like this. So if either of us have a problem, we need to come together as ADULTS and solve it."

I say crossing my legs up on the bed. "Aww, you guys! I was expecting way worse but y'all actually did well. I was low-key waiting on one of you to be petty."

Raylee pretends to cry and fans her eyes. "Trust me, I felt like I should have been but I can't deal with yelling today." Roddy says and I push his shoulder.

"Shut up. We have to be best-friends now." He grabs my hands and stares at me. "What? Why are you staring at me like that?"

He says nothing and pulls me towards him. Roddy puts his hand on my cheek and kisses me. I hear Raylee gasp and she starts clapping. I pull away and peck his lips.

"Bitchhh, I should be a damn therapist. I basically fixed y'all." Roddy laughs. "So where do we go from here?" He asks me.

I shrug and lean my head on his shoulder. "She's your girl now bro." Raylee says. I kick her leg and she puts her hands in the air.

"Lina, best-friend to best-friend, sister to sister right now. I know Roddy annoys the shit out of you, but you have never not found him attractive. She crushing hard on you niggaaaa." She says directing the last part to Roddy.

He laughs and holds me tighter. We all talk for a little while longer until Ray announced LOUDLY that she needed to use the bathroom.

I had my legs over Roddy's lap and he was playing with my hair. "I do appreciate what you do for me. Like the cooking and cleaning. Also taking on my daughter as your own. She warmed up to you real quick."

I smile and he continues to talk. "I think I should ask you more officially instead of your friend trying to make moves for me. So Malina, will you be my girl?"

I look at him and smile. "I mean you don't have to. I don't want to rush you, I know it's early and all."

I nod at him. "We'll get there eventually, I want to take it slow first. When we do get there, we need to be private because I don't like people in my business."

Raylee comes out of the bathroom and runs back into the room. "You in my business? Don't do thaaat!" I roll my eyes playfully and laugh at her.

Roddy gets close to me and starts to whisper. "When you ready I got you."

✰ ✰ ✰

It was now much later on in the night, Jay went home but Raylee decided to stay the night.

She was in a guest room and Azalea was in her room asleep.

Me and Roddy were in our room in our bed. He told me I had to start using that word if we are going to be together.

"What are you thinking about?" He asks me, rubbing his thumb on my bottom lip.

He has been extremely nice since that conversation earlier. It's really cute and I really hope it stays this way.

I know I do feed into the arguments we have but I'm glad we can be like this too.

But look at me bitch, in a house and bed with RODDY RICCH!

And he asked me to be his girl?

Tuh.

I sigh but smile. "Nothing, just relaxing." I say to him and kiss his lips.

𝑯𝒆𝒚☺️
𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝑺𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒆𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔💙

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

✯