✰ 𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢 𝐀𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧

Start from the beginning

"Okay! Now step into the circle, [name]!" Gojo gestured and [name] let out a sigh, whereas Nanami walked over to where Maki and the others were, with his arms crossed against his chest.

Stepping into the circle that he had drawn with some sort of white chalk, [name] could only raise an eyebrow in response as she waited for the magic to happen. Gojo looked confused somehow despite having his eyes covered as he tilts his head.

"That's odd, is something wrong? Usually, it works," Gojo spoke out as he started to adjust the circle once more by drawing over it again and [name] let out a sigh as she wanted to step out of the circle.

"This is a waste of t-," and their eyes widened as [name] disappeared from the circle and Gojo started to pale slightly as he looked at what he had drawn and he turned to look at Nanami.

"I... Sent her to another dimension..."

"WHAT?!"

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!"

"WHERE DID YOU SEND HER TO?!"

"I DON'T KNOW!"

.
.

[name]'s eyes were shut tight as she landed harshly against some ruins. Her lips parted as she started to cough, and the moment she opened her eyes she crossed her arms over her face as she braced for the impact of the ruins that were tumbling onto her.

"Bloody hell, Satoru is out to kill me I swear," she muttered to herself as she used her cursed technique and started to push the ruins away, where she could see the light. Only to have her eyes widened as she noticed something was off.

"Hold on, this isn't Tokyo," she whispered out as she looked around and stopped as she continued to hold onto the ruin that had covered her earlier on. Her lips parted as she stared in horror as she came face to face with a gigantic humanoid.

She paled as she noticed how the monster was looking at her and she slowly crept back into the hole she crawled out from, using the ruin to cover her body. Only for her to be blast away by the impact as the monster attacked the ruins, causing her to fly out.

"What the hell?!" she cursed as she tried to use her cursed technique to save herself from landing into another pile of ruins, only for her to feel an arm wrapped around her waist and she was pulled back harshly.

"Har? Who are you?" and [name] turned to look as she was placed onto a stable roof of a building and she looked at who had saved her. She blinked her eyes a few times, noticing he was wearing a uniform.

"Tch..." and she watched as he disappeared from her sight, using some sort of a device to manoeuver through the buildings and she watched as he attacked the back of the giant humanoid where blood splattered.

"What is going on here..." she whispered out as she looked around, unsure of her surroundings. She pressed her lips into a fine thin line as she brought her phone out, frowning at the lack of signal she was receiving but she tried her best.

"Damn it..." she whispered out, trying to send a message to whoever she could but eventually the signal was gone and her phone was practically useless. She let out a sigh as she squats down, ruffling her hair harshly only to hear the sound of footsteps coming closer to her.

Her eyes widened as she felt a hand placed onto her head, pushing her head back slightly and how close his face was to her.

"Oi... Who the hell are you..." he whispered out and [name] could only swallow the lump in her throat as she wasn't sure what she could do in this area.

"Where am I?" she asked.

"Har? Did you hit your head or something? Don't you live here?" he muttered out, gesturing to the area that was somehow closed to being demolished, and [name] had on a slight frown.

"I... Uh..." she started to stutter.

"Amnesia? Did you hit your head?" he muttered out as he flicked her on the forehead, whereas she let out a whine at how hard he had flicked.

"Tch. What's your name? Do you remember your name?" he muttered out.

"You should tell me your name first, how can you go around flicking my forehead and demanding to know who am I when I'm all so confused!" she snapped and the man before her had a slightly amused expression on his face.

"It's Levi," he answered.

"No last name?" she asked and she flinched when he looked at her with a weird expression.

"Oh... Uh... [name]... I'm [name]..." she whispered out, not bothering to speak of her last name and Levi looked at her from head to toe.

"Looks like we will have to take you in," and her eyes widened as he pulled her up harshly by the wrist, where he wrapped his arm around her waist and she was soon pulled through the wind by the device he was wearing.

"H-Hold on, what do you mean by taking me in?!"

"Shut up already, you brat," and [name]'s eyes widened at how he had called her a brat whereas she could only remain silent as she was guided through the buildings.

Oh, how she hated the fact she got baited.
And Gojo Satoru was nothing but trouble indeed.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

To be continued...
In the book: https://www.wattpad.com/story/256383077