✰ 𝐑𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐧

Începe de la început

"Hold on," she whispered out.

"Geh... You have the same face as Eren, but you both are so different," Jean muttered out and [name] rolled her eyes as she jabbed a finger against his side.

"Oh shut up already. I can easily take you down like how Mikasa does too," she pointed out and Jean shrugged his shoulders in response as she waited patiently.

"REINER!"

"Please... don't disturb me..."

"REINER!"

"Stop yelling!"

And Reiner slowly opened his eyes as he started to regain consciousness. He breathed in and out deeply as he started to move his body a little, regaining the strength.

"Why... won't you guys... let me... Just let me bite the dust already," Reiner thought to himself as he emerged in his Titan form, heading over to where Eren was. Jean soon unsheathed his blades, whereas [name] watched.

"Now... There he is..." she whispered out as she felt her heart pounding hard against her chest. Whereas she stood up and soon started to manoeuvre through the air with the help of the ODM gear and Eren retreated just before Reiner could attack him.

Leaving [name] to hover in front of Reiner, whose eyes widened as he realized who was right before him. His lips pressed into a fine thin line as he looked at [name] through his Titan form.

"[name]...?" he whispered to himself as he looked at her, hanging just before him with a smile on her face as tears rolled down from her eyes.

"Reiner..." she whispered out. She had promised to bring him back to where he wouldn't have to suffer under the pressure of being delusional as well from young.

"Stand back!" Jean called out, preventing most of the squad members from attacking Reiner as the Armoured Titan stopped in the midst, reaching his hand out as [name] landed on his large hand.

"Captain, you must be insane to think that [name] is going to convince that Titan to come and join our side again," one of the squad members spoke out and when Levi turned to look, only to watch as Connie had kicked the member.

"Oh shut up, she can do it!"

"[name]..." Reiner whispered out as he watched her stand on the palm of his large Titan hand, noticing how she continued to smile as tears ran down her face. Where she soon spread her arms out and Reiner's eyes widened.

"Reiner, let's go home?" she asked loudly and many started to watch as steam started to escape from Reiner's Titan body. Watching as it soon descended onto its' knees and [name] hopped off from his hand quickly.

Running to where Reiner was seen coming out from the back of his Titan's body. Her lips curled up into a smile as she stood at the side as Reiner looked at her. Tears running down his face as he lowered his gaze.

But the sound of someone getting hit harshly on the back of his head echoed through the vicinity and the squad could only look, including Eren who was holding onto the Jaw Titan.

Watching as [name] had hit Reiner on the back of his head harshly.

"W-Why did you hit me? I thought you wanted me to go home with you?" Reiner asked.

"Of course I want you to go home with me," she spoke out with a smile, yet, an irk mark appeared on her forehead which Reiner could only pale at.

"Are you angry?" he asked.

"What do you think?" she asked back.

"I'm sorry?"

"Where is [name]..." Mikasa asked with an irk mark on her forehead as she had to prevent Eren from running off again after they returned to Paradis. From time to time Eren would run away, trying to escape from the cleaning duties that he had to forgo over the years.

Which Levi specifically stated he will be the one doing everybody's chores for the whole year, which caused the entire squad to cheer in response.

"Eh? I'm not sure! She should be with Reiner," Sasha spoke out as she took a bite out of the hot potato that she had gotten earlier on with a smile on her face.

And Mikasa let out a sigh when they could feel the ground trembling slightly and they quickly looked out of the window, their eyes widened as Eren planted his face against the window as well, yelling.

"DON'T YOU DARE DROP HER!" he yelled out as he watched as [name] who was sitting on Reiner's Titan form's shoulder, waving at him and Mikasa with a smile on her face.

"Hange-san was doing som experiment with Reiner," Connie pointed out and Eren along with Mikasa heaved a sigh of relief instead, realizing that [name] wasn't going to get injured.

"Hold on," Eren spoke out as he looked at Mikasa.

"Hange-san!" Eren yelled out as he crashed through the window, where half his body stuck out as he looked at Hange who stared at him, with a wide smile on her face.

"You spoke about how to control a Titan, did you let [name] and Reiner stay in the same room?!" Eren yelled out and Mikasa had to pull him back.

"Of course I did!" Hange spoke out and [name]'s cheeks flushed red when she noticed the gazes of her siblings' faces that were directed to her.

"Reiner... I think you should start running with [name]," Armin called out as Reiner who had come out from his Titan form after placing [name] down onto the ground safely, looked at Armin with a paled expression.

"W-What?" Reiner whispered out as he watched as Eren and Mikasa had jumped out of the window and landed safely, walking to where Reiner was and the next thing he knew was [name] being pulled away by Mikasa while Eren punched him in the face.

"Did you lay a hand on her inappropriately?!" Eren yelled out and [name] could only laugh as Reiner looked at Eren confusedly.

"Oh..." Reiner whispered out as Mikasa lets go of [name], allowing her to run up to her lover and hug him tightly, pointing a finger at Eren.

"Hey, don't go bullying him," she spoke out and Eren muttered under his breath in response which [name] laughed at as she started to make fun of Eren for being overprotective, and started to chide him for the 4 years they had to go through.

And Reiner watched as [name] was laughing and smiling with her siblings, only for her to turn and look at him did her smile grew wider.

Oh, how he loves this girl so much.

And that's when he understood,
that she had become his ultimate weakness.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The End