✰ 𝐘𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚

Start from the beginning

"Eh? But I'm alright, see, I'm still strong," [name] spoke out with a smile as Yelena rolled her eyes and smacked her hand against her forehead, pushing her down on purpose, causing her to whine out.

"Rest," was all she said and [name] let out a sigh as Yelena soon placed the wet cloth over her forehead, and she watched from the corner of her eyes how she had pulled a chair over and sat down on it, next to the bed.

"Are you not going to sleep with me?" [name] asked in a quiet voice.

"And get sick?" Yelena asked, and [name] had on a slight pout as she tilts her head towards the side a little, where she was scrunching her nose up. Yelena let out a sigh as she removed her shoes and started to unbutton the first two buttons of her shirt, where she soon tapped [name] on the side.

"Move," which [name] smiled as she moved, making space for Yelena who climbed into bed with her. She then watched as Yelena had propped an elbow up, where she rested her head against it while she laid on her side.

Her free hand resting on [name]'s stomach where she gently patted it.

"Better?" Yelena asked and [name] hummed in response.

"Much better," and Yelena smiled as she leaned down, kissing her on the cheek which [name] giggled at. [name] soon placed her hand onto hers and held it tightly, which Yelena frowned at.

"You are burning up. What was so important that you have to stay up late at night and fall sick?" Yelena asked and she watched as [name] sat up on her bed and started to rummage beneath her pillow.

"This!" [name] spoke out with a smile as Yelena reached out, catching the washcloth that had fallen from [name]'s forehead before it could hit the covers. She watched as [name] had brought out what seems to be a bracelet made from strings.

"I saw those in town wearing matching ones, so I thought I should make one for us!" [name] spoke out with a smile and Yelena raised an eyebrow in response at what [name] was holding out to her.

"Really..." and she noticed the slight hurt look on [name]'s face, which she laughed at softly as she raised her hand out and showed her wrist to her.

"Are you not going to put it on?" she asked, watching as [name]'s eyes sparkled slightly as she started to put on the bracelet that she had made around Yelena's wrist.

"Where's yours?" Yelena asked, and [name] shook her head in response.

"I didn't have time to make my own, I just thought of giving it to you," [name] spoke out with a smile and Yelena let out a sigh, shaking her head as she flicked her on the forehead.

"You really are an idiot. Now rest," she spoke out as she pushed [name] down, placing the washcloth on her head once more as she laid next to her in the same position as before. She smiled gently as she looked at how happy [name] was.

And eventually, the sick girl started to fall asleep. Yelena soon raised her hand and looked at the bracelet that [name] had made for her, getting out of bed as quietly as she could do she walk around [name]'s room, trying to find the materials.

And it was easy, as [name] hardly ever cleans up after she was done with whatever she made. Which Yelena sat by the small table that had a small table lamp available, and looked at the strings available.

"Hm..."

[name] shifted slightly in her sleep as she felt a little chilly at the side. She slowly opened her eyes and noticed how it was bright outside, despite the curtain covering the window. She sat up as the now dried up washcloth fell from her head onto her pair of hands and she looked around.

"Hm... Where did she go?" [name] mumbled out, a little upset that Yelena wasn't beside her. Only for the door to her room to open and in came Yelena who was holding onto a tray of what seems to be food.

"Oh, you are awake," Yelena spoke out as she walked over to where [name] was and sat down on the bed, placing the tray of food on her lap did she look at [name], placing her hand against her forehead.

"Your fever has gone down," she spoke out and [name] nodded her head.

"Here," she called out and [name] looked as Yelena was holding her hand out, which she squinted her eyes slightly as she hasn't fully woken up, only for her eyes to widen when she noticed what was on Yelena's palm.

"Eh?! You made it yourself?!" [name] asked and Yelena nodded her head in response, where she easily brought her hand towards her and tied the bracelet that she had made around her wrist.

"There, now we are matching," Yelena spoke out and she watched as [name]'s eyes sparkled as her lips curled up into a wide smile.

"I love it! I love it!" she cried out and Yelena quickly moved the tray out with a hand, holding it up while [name] hugged her tightly. She heaved a sigh of relief as she managed to save the food before any spillage.

"I love you, Yelena! I love you so much!" [name] cried out and Yelena couldn't help but smile as [name] looked at her, where she soon leaned in and pressed her lips against hers.

"And I love you too,"

And little did Yelena know,
she was [name]'s blessing.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The End