pain

TW: blood, guns, hospitals

Y/n and I woke up to an incessant pounding on the door.

"JJ, y/n, someone answer the door," Emily whisper yelled from the other side. I got up, y/n groaning at the loss of warmth.

"What? It's 5am," I said, half asleep.

"Garcia found the unsub, his name is Jeremy Michaels. We need to act fast, he's unpredictable," Emily said. I nodded, quickly shutting the door to go get ready.

"Baby, it's time to get up," I said, shaking y/n. She looked at me like she was about to murder someone. One thing I have learned about her is that you don't get between y/n and her sleep. After she finished killing me with her eyes, she got up. We grabbed our clothes and quickly changed, heading out the door as fast as possible.

"Okay, when we get there i'm gonna have you all split up. This is a big building, meaning i'm gonna have you all go to a room. JJ, you're going to go here to the kitchen. Y/n, to this bathroom; Luke and Rossi to the bedroom. Simmons and Tara, i'm gonna have the two of you team up to go to the far bedroom and Reid and I will go to the basement. Everyone ready?" Emily asked.

We nodded, leaving the hotel lobby and heading to the SUV's. The team fit in two of them, which was surprising. Emily, Spencer, Y/n and I went in one while Rossi, Matt, Luke and Tara went in another. It was about a 30 minute drive to the house, so y/n put on some music.

where do you go?

with your broken heart in tow

what do you do, with the leftover you

how do you know

when to let go

where does the good go?

"Is this from Grey's Anatomy?" Emily asked from the drivers seat.

Y/n giggled, nodding. Tears were in her eyes, meaning the song meant something.

"Yes, by far one of the saddest episodes. Sorry to all of the characters that died but this one just hurt," she said, grabbing my hand.

Emily agreed, humming along with the song.

______________

We arrived at the house, it seemed eerily quiet.

"Alright, everyone remember where they're going?" Emily asked.

Everyone nodded, walking toward the door with their guns drawn. Emily kicked down the door, and I looked at y/n to make sure she was okay. She nodded, walking into the house.

I saw her disappear into the hallway, not paying attention to where I was going.

All of a sudden, I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head.

Then everything went black.

________________

Y/N POV

I cleared my room, walking out towards the kitchen. I still had my gun drawn, the unsub could still be there.

I reached the kitchen, seeing a hooded figure pointing a gun at something on the floor. The counter was blocking my view so I couldn't see.

I quickly jumped into fight mode, my stomach dropping at the sight.

Thats when it hit me. JJ was assigned to the kitchen.