✰ 𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢 𝐀𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧

Start from the beginning

"Are you serious now, Erwin?" she asked and Erwin shrugged his shoulders in response.

"I have no idea about this set up as well. Might as well go ahead with the blind date, [name]," he spoke out and [name] could only laugh at what he had said and he nodded his head as Izumo shoo-ed them away from the bar.

"Head over to your tables already, shoo. Shoo!" and he tensed up the moment he felt an intimidating gaze sent towards him. He paled slightly as he turned to look and noticed how Levi was standing there, with his eyes narrowed.

"Are you kidding me? She is going on a blind date with Erwin?" Levi asked and he noticed how [name] noticed his present, yet, an irk mark appeared on his forehead as she started to ignore him.

"[name], what would you recommend here? Since this is your favourite restaurant..." Erwin trailed off at the last part when he noticed how Levi was standing next to [name], poking her shoulder.

Yet, she ignored as she looked at Erwin with a smile on her face still.

"Why not this?" she asked as she showed him what she had chosen on the menu, and one could hear how Levi was dragged away by Mikasa and Eren, only for him to appear next to [name] once more where he used his knuckle to dig against the back of her shoulder.

"[name]... Are you sure you aren't going to react?" Erwin asked, noticing how Levi was getting much more impatient.

"React? To?" she asked, acting confused although the pain was starting to get unbearable soon. Erwin chuckled as he shook his head in response, standing up as he held his hand out to [name], who accepted it easily.

"This... Brat..." Levi muttered out as [name] continued to ignore him, not paying any attention to him. He watched as Erwin guided [name] towards the bar once more and how they stood there, enjoying the drinks that Izumo had laid out for them.

"On the house, since [name] here is about to get out of her singlehood," Izumo teased and [name] rolled her eyes in response, only to have Izumo leaning over and whispering into her ear.

"Levi is going to get extra mad if you place your hand against Erwin's hip," he advised and [name]'s lips curled up into a smile while Izumo went back to cleaning the wine glasses that he had washed earlier on and sent a wink towards Eren and Mikasa who stood by the side.

"Do you think everything is going to be okay?" Eren asked, and Mikasa nodded her head a little.

"I guess so? Erwin doesn't like [name] in the first place. He was forced as well," Mikasa pointed out, remembering how she had reacted when Eren's mother showed her the photo of whose [name]'s blind date was, and she remembered choking hard on her breath.

"But she really isn't paying any attention to Levi-san, although he keeps wanting her attention," Eren whispered out and Mikasa could only hum in response before she part her lips to speak.

"Who told him to throw out her favourite shirt," she whispered out and watched as Levi started to get angrier at the fact that [name]'s hand was on Erwin's chest, where it slid down to rest on his hip, and somehow he snapped.

"Woah," Izumo spoke out as he dragged Erwin to the side, safe from what had happened as Levi had trapped [name] between his body and the bar counter, with his hands on either side of her, preventing her from running away.

"How long are you going to be playing this game, [name]?" Levi whispered out and [name] couldn't help but have her heart pounding hard against her chest at the way Levi looked at her.

"Oh? Now you decided to look at me?" Levi whispered out as his finger trailed up the side of her arm and towards her chin, where he soon gripped her chin and smashed his lips against hers.

"Well, looks like the problem has been solved!" Izumo spoke out with a smile and a peace sign, whereas Erwin let out a sigh as he loosened his tie a little.

"That was nerve-wracking indeed,"

How all of these was a set up to get Levi riled up and pissed off, which was Eren's idea. And that he was the one who purposely let his mother know about Erwin, handing her the photo as well.

And that's when Mikasa realized, she was lied to as well.

"Eren..."

.
.

"Har? So you were ignoring me because I threw your favourite shirt out when I cleaned your room?" Levi asked as he looked at [name] who sat on her bed, dressed casually in an oversized shirt and shorts.

"Obviously? You threw it without even asking me!" she snapped and Levi rolled his eyes in response as he removed his shirt and tossed it to her. Her cheeks flushed red when she noticed how he was topless.

"Then take that as your favourite shirt and stop acting like a brat," he spoke out which [name] rolled her eyes as she tossed it back to him.

"What? You don't want it?"

"What? And let you walk home half-naked?" she asked.

"Who says I'm going home?"

"What?!"

"I'm staying here. You owe me for not giving me your attention earlier on and for the past week as well," Levi spoke out which [name] started to pale slightly at.

"That's because you were being an asshole!"

"Well tough luck, I'm going to be an asshole to you still," he whispered out as he pushed her down onto the bed, and [name] could only pray that nobody comes into her room.

"[NAME]! HOW WAS THE BLIND DA-, OH, I'M SORRY!" her mother called out and the door slammed shut once again. Which Levi raised an eyebrow, where a smirk formed on his face.

"Levi!"

"What? Give me all your attention. I want them all,"

"Then aren't you going to give me your attention too?"

Oh, how she received his attention throughout the night.
And how he got what he wanted more than expected.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The End