Mom's Spaghetti X Shrek

I scream, noticing my parachute malfunctioned. This was it. I was about to die. I took one last bite of the mom's spaghetti in my hand as a single tear fell from my eye.

I woke up. I noticed I had fallen in a swamp and my life was saved. I searched for my mom's spaghetti in the swamp and found it after several minutes. "What are you doing in my swamp!?!" A loud voice shouted triumphantly from just feet behind me. I turned around to see Shrek with his 19 inch ogre schlong drenched in mud. I took a nervous bite of my mud-covered mom's spaghetti as I stared into his eyes. He slipped his enormous fucking cock into my ass, pounding me faster than he pounded Fiona.
"I- I thought... you were... straight..." I said between loud moans.
"Not always," Shrek said, thrusting into me so far his schlong brushed my appendix. He came and filled my entire stomach with cum. He took about 15 strings of mom's spaghetti and blew them up my asshole with his mouth. I moaned, feeling the strands of pasta entering my body. He sliced my wrist with a jagged rock and threw me into the swamp, leaving me for dead with my mom's spaghetti. He gobbled up his mom's spaghetti as he walked back home.