"Anniversary Asunder"

Jacory was awakened by the sound of his clock radio playing Jill Scott's "The Way." He quickly lowered the volume and then turned over in bed so that he could stare at his boyfriend Nate while he slept. Carefully, he leaned over and softly kissed Nate's lips. He then put his head under the cover and kissed down from Nate's chest to his abs. Without hesitation, he guided Nate's partially erect dick through the opening of his boxer briefs. The moment he began sucking on it, it grew harder and harder. Nate smiled as he began to wake up.

            "Baby," he whispered to Jacory. "What I told you about waking me out my sleep with that freaky shit? You know I'm gonna want to get in that ass and I can't do that with your folks home."

            Jacory popped his head out from under the cover and whispered, "I just wanted to do something special for you since today is our anniversary."

            "I appreciate it but you know I can't nut off head. You done got me hard as fuck."

            "Who says I'm trying to make you nut? Shit, I just want to suck on it for my own pleasure. You know my lips are addicted to your big dick." He slid back under the cover and resumed giving Nate oral pleasure. Nate grinned as he relaxed and put his hands behind his head.

            It was October 13, 2015, exactly one year after Jacory and Nate's first date. They began talking not long after the beginning of their junior year, but it wasn't until October that they began dating. It took Jacory a considerable amount of time to let himself become vulnerable again after being hurt by Roderick. He spent the entire summer after Roderick's arrest mostly at home with family, only leaving the house to work a parttime shift at Buffalo Wild Wings on the north side of the city. Now in his senior year at Braxton-Jacobs High, Jacory was over Roderick Payne and in love with Nate Robinson.

            "Why'd you stop?" Nate asked as Jacory climbed out of bed.

            "You gotta go, baby. My parents are gonna be up soon."

            "So? They know I love their beautiful son."

            "They do but I'm sure they don't want you spending the night in my bed in their house without their permission."

            "Baby, you're gonna be eighteen next Thursday. You're older than me by almost two months. I don't think they'd mind that much."

            "You know, I never told you how my dad owns five different guns. He really loves his AR-15."

            "Yeah, I better be getting up. I gotta drive home and shower and get ready for school."

            Jacory laughed and said, "That's more like it."

            After kissing and putting on some clothes, they quietly snuck out of Jacory's room and up the hall to the living room. Jacory unlocked and opened the door and after giving Nate one last hug and kiss, watched Nate run to his Ford Mustang parked down the street. Not a second after he closed the door, his mother walked out of the kitchen and startled him.

            "You're not slick," she said to Jacory. "I thought I saw someone over six feet tall go into your bedroom from the bathroom late last night but figured I was seeing things because I was halfway sleep. Mookie, I know you're not having sex in my house."

            "Ma, he just spent the night."

            "Don't lie to me, Mookie."

            "I'm not lying. Today is our anniversary and since we've never spent a night together, I suggested that we spend last night together. Nothing happened."