Gulf: I am going to come mew...

Mew: come inside me, baby...I want your cum inside me..make me your gulf....

Gulf is thrusting and looking at mew...as with the release gulf also released his fear of getting tricked by Mew....gulf felt a very strong connection between him and mew....

Mew: Aahhh babes .... Gulf was sobbing in Mew's chest.... What happened, baby....

Gulf: Nothing gulf remove his dick cleaned Mew and himself with tissue and put mew's shirt..but gulf is still sobbing...

Mew: baby.... Please tell me what happened??

Gulf: it really feels good mew thanks... coz if you have not asked me this then I would surely doubt your intention.... I felt this was not just sex mew ..it feels more than physical contact....

Mew: hugged gulf... I really loved it, baby... Now you can be always on top....

Gulf: baby again you are doing the same thing deciding for both...

Mew: I am sorry... Mew looked at Gulf's lips and touched them....they kissed like they have never done it before... Gulf motioned down they were hard again...

Gulf: Mew can you make love to me...

Mew: looked gulf in surprise...gulf....

Gulf: I love you, Mew...I knew this for a long time..... but I didn't trust you ...and don't want myself to get hurt...but now...

Mew didn't let gulf finish and pushed him to the back wall...and kissed him hungrily...mew attacked gulf's neck and gulf moaned really loud....mew asked you want it, rough baby....

Gulf: Yes baby I want you ...I want my old mew...gulf touched mew's naked body...and mew carry gulf in his arm like a baby... Gulf locks his legs on mew's waist they are kissing each other.... Mew kissed gulf every inch of his body... Marking him like he is claiming his property...

Mew make gulf sit on the table and remove his shirt, throw it on the floor....mew attacked gulf's nipples.... gulf bend back to give more access to mew.... and throw everything down...aaahhh Mew please don't tease me like this....mew took a lube and insert one finger to gulf's cavity....gulf looked mew with teary eyes.....

Mew: shhh I won't hurt you, love....mew again kissed gulf...and slowly he makes gulf lose....

Gulf: you are big Mew....gulf looked at mew's dick and said...mew replied you were too baby...

Mew slowly entered gulf's cavity and started stroking....

Gulf: aaahh Mew....aahhhh mewwww

Mew: Yes baby .....yeah....they both enjoyed this blissful ride ...kissing and loving his husband at every corner of the room....

Gulf: Mew you are too far from me come closer...

Mew: baby I am already touching your body....

Gulf: no aahhh I want you .....I want more....

After listening to this Mew smiled and started thrusting fast...gulf is moaning as loud as he can...yes Mew...ahhh you are amazing.....baby I love you......aaahhhhhhh

And with this both came unison.......they looked at the room which is looking like a mess...they both were tired as hell....so they get down... hugged each other and with a kiss and saying love you they fall asleep

Flashback ends....

Mew: So....you love me ....Mew blushed

Gulf: gulf bit his lips... I am not gay Bastard.... He hides his face in Mew's chest...

Mew laughed and said I know baby....

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.