Chapter 40 - Chapter 45

Start from the beginning

Knocking first, I entered bringing Chelsea along with me; my mother was lying on her side weeping with my father and sister trying to console her.

Sitting in different places around the room were Rian, Jay, Madeline, Ames, Andrew, Ethan, Samuel and my mothers brother Oscar.

"What Happened?" I asked sharply noticing my mother was hooked up to many machines and there was a light thumping noise.

"You going to tell me to leave this room too?" ask Sam cockily, I released a growl in warning, but Chelsea was looking directly at my mother ignoring him.

"Yes, in fact all of you leave, Gabriel and George can stay," she said calmly but everyone turned angry very fast.

"Who do you think you are?" asked Scarlet, Sam and Rian all at once.

Giving only Rian her attention Chelsea said clearly, "keep talking and making enemies this time it'll be Jayda that goes missing like Katie."

She is bating Rian... my wolf said happily loving that we had an intelligent quick on her feet mate.

I heard growls, gasps but the most shocking fell from Rians mouth, "Like they would ever," she gritted out.

Bingo.

.

.

.

Chapter Forty-One – Healing Builds Bridges (Chelsea's POV)

"Like they would ever," Rian answered but I just let it drop because honestly I had enough to worry about when it came to her, that was just me throwing Gabriel's parents a bone.

When Jamie had called me this morning I was so tired but  grabbed my phone blindly so it wouldn't wake Ava up. When he filled me in on everything I knew that Gabriel said he was staying at Violets and Lucas, I got dress quickly and went over there leaving Ava asleep with a very happy Casey to watch her along with Andrea.

It took no more than five minutes to get to him but when I went inside his room I saw that he was fast asleep, naked in the bed moaning, cursing and his hand was moving quickly, while he groaned away in pleasure.

Looking at his naked body I could see he was clearly well endowed, very endowed and I immediately thought of how his sir would fit in my lady.

As he released he shot right up and I realized he was calling my name while I was calling his. I was happy, although shocked that he was thinking of me, while he was doing that, but I'd think about it later.

Just thinking about this now was doing things to me; shaking my head I repeated my earlier statement.

Mind out of the gutter Chelsea we came for a reason... said Avena and she was right when Jamie said something was wrong with his mothers' child I knew I had to help her out and even my wolves agreed with that.

"I need everyone to leave so I can speak to George, Mina and Gabriel," before anyone could really argue again Mina spoke up.

"It's okay I want her to stay and George needs to speak to Gabriel," she said but no one moved until she looked to George who was staring at me.

Even after that blunder Rian was still opening her mouth, "If he's talking to Gabriel about pack business then we all need to be here, Mina." She said condescendingly like she was talking to a lesser woman. Yet before Mina could get herself worked up I saw George take control of this situation.