Chapter 40 - Chapter 45

AN: Hi, PLEASE READ THE NOTE AT THE END.

Chapter Forty – Accident or on purpose

"Oh fuckkkk, Chelsea" I groan, waking up and shockingly I'm eye to eye with Chelsea and she's watching me holding my manhood after an amazing dream.

"Fuck," I stutter out for a completely different reason that all the other times, pulling my hands off my dick I say the first thing I can think of because Chelsea's eyes are wide watching me. "Good morning," I say kindly.

Shaking her head slightly, "Why aren't you answering your phone?" she surprises me. I look to the clock on the bedside table, 8:04am.

"Were you calling me?" I smirk cockily which only lasts a minute when she speaks next.

"No, Jamie called me because your dad has been calling you for almost an hour, your mom was in an accident this morning," she says hurriedly.

"She's at the hospital, we need to hurry and go there, Jamie said something's up with the baby... Your mom really wants you there," she was yelling at me now since I wasn't moving.

Jumping out of bed, I began clumsy running around, pulling on clothes quickly while Chelsea looks at me sadly walking out, when I get outside she's waiting near my car on the passenger side.

"Are you going to school?" I asked robotically.

"No, I'd like to come with you if that won't be a problem?" she said nervously.

Bring her.

 Looking back at her, I could see she was concerned, feel her worry, and hear her heart beat quickly awaiting my answer.

"I'd like that," jumping in my car Chelsea following suit.

It was a 25-minute drive to the hospital, once we got into the car neither one of us spoke until I shifted the car in park started walking to the entrance that I finally found my voice once again, "did they say what happened?" She wouldn't need to answer because the moment we turned the corner and my mothers practice came in sight I was shocked, unable to move my feet for a minute. There was nothing left, nothing at all, completely blown up to pieces, the area was taped off and I could see the madness and felt Chelsea pulling on my shoulder.

"Gabriel come on we should go inside," she said harshly walking quickly pulling me behind her, I was getting angry, no that's not right I was already that way. There were only two families that could possibly do this, Madden's (Irish Mob) or the Romanov's (Russian Mob), but my money was on Madden.

"I'm looking for Mina Gavino?" I impatiently asked the receptionist that the hospital apparently paid to ogle me instead of answer phones and questions; when she finally noticed Chelsea I saw her send a glare her way but Chelsea just smirked at her.

"Only family," the hideously fake woman said while biting on her lip in a way I can only assume is an attempt to being sexy but she just looked like a dog.

"She's family, my wife." I said to shut down this flea whilst hoping for some type of reaction from Chelsea but she just stood there cool as a cucumber.

Sending another glare at my mate, "she's in room 614, here are your visitors pass."

Snatching them and handing one to Chelsea we walked to the elevator.

Riding in the elevator I chance a glance at Chelsea, happy that she's here with me, that she cared enough to even come to me personally when my Jamie contacted her.

"Thank you," I said quietly but she didn't reply verbally just nodding her head at me, but I'd take that. I'm sure she was preparing herself for what we were facing as well as knowing everyone was here. I couldn't be exactly sure because she had her walls up, getting off on the ICU floor we walked to my mothers' room. It really wasn't that hard to find it considering I could see that my dad had already put guards on the outside.