Chapter 8

A/N: NOT EDITED.

Chapter 8 - Chelsea POV

"Dad, what the hell!! Stop! Nothing about my mate concerns you!" Gabe yelled but the damage was done but my wolves were right... Alpha George was out for blood.

"Chelsea, she's not pregnant anymore she had a miscarriage..." I looked at him like he had lost his goddamned mind. How on earth could he mark me? He's supposed to love this person, almost had a child together but marked me so easily and I really just didn't understand.

"Like that makes it better?" I shrieked seeing red. God what was it with this pack did they hold nothing sacred? I mean the Goddess makes someone just for you and instead you want to take some things about being wolves but not the others? You like the strength, not aging or dying but not the other aspects?

"What about your future mate, Gabriel?" I said looking at him, not wanting to go into his mind and take the information.

He wasn't answering so Ames did for him. "He was going to reject her for Maggie!"

"No-" he started to answer for himself but was once again cut off but not by Ames, by his father.

"He's in love with her, his human doesn't love you. I know my son and he's been with Maggie since they were both 16 years old, love like that doesn't just disappear child," I was livid, shaking in anger at what I was learning. He could have told me about this entire situation upstairs when I asked instead he told me what he wanted too and now I looked like an idiot, some pathetic girl. I didn't like this and neither did my wolves because we demanded respect.

"George stop speaking," said his mate while eyeing me warily, why did she not agree with him giving me this information I thought quickly but decided to put that away for later thought.

"Dad stop speaking about things you know nothing about..." he said making his way to his father but I could fight on my own I didn't need some deceiving mate trying to stand up for me when I was in this situation because of him.

Do not let Gabriel attack his father I mind linked Jack and Casey.

"No Mina, Gabriel, this pup needs to learn respect... she was this close to being his, his slut on the side." He spit out. Confusing me for a moment but my anger pushed away whatever that statement meant.

"He would reject you for that girl, she's trained to be a Luna, one that my pack would deserve not some reject that was thrown away; you do not belong in our world." He said causing even his mate to gasp.

As I moved to stand up, my chair scrapping the floor was louder than normal, or may be it seemed that way because no one was making any type of sound. I couldn't stay here; they were all too close to me, not just here in this house but here in California. I had lost my dad, my rock and now these people were making things all go out of shape, focus and replacing all the structure with total and complete chaos.

I was stronger than this man; I could kill him just by thinking about it. I could crush his skull; squeeze his heart until he dropped down. I had more restraint than that though I wanted my secrets to remain that way. My wolves had told me that much, so I wouldn't ruin that for this worthless man, he was nothing. So taking a deep breathe I simply made one command, to the Luna, her Mate and their children, "leave."

Then turning directly to Jamie and Samuel I spoke calmly "You're his mate so you are free to come and go as you please, the rest of you get the hell out. When and if you see me, pretend I am not there. I want nothing to do with any of you."

Leaving my plate on the table I turned and spoke out loud to jack then mind linked Casey. "Escort them out please, then come to my library." Casey can you please get Noah.