❤️You Become a NINJA❤️

You were In Your room getting ready for patrol when you heard a knock on your door.

You opened the door and it was Raph.

🔥"What's up Raph"

❤️"Master splinter wants to see you be in the dojo in 5 " Raph said then walked away.

.......

You walked into the dojo and it was quite to quite.

You felt someone wrap something around your face.

You freaked out so you grabbed the persons hands and froze them as you flipped the person over.

When you flipped the person over you saw that it was Raph.

❤️"Hey hotness " he said laying on his back.

🔥"What the.... Raph you scared me "

❤️"I can tell" he said getting up.

🔥"What were you doing "

❤️"I was putting that on you "he said pointing to your face.

You went Over to the mirror and saw that you had a Deep rose red colored mask on your face.

When you turned around to thank Raph he wasn't there but master splinter was.

🤎"Hello my child please follow me "he said then started walking Into his room.

you followed him in to his room.

🤎"I saw your fight with the snow people you made and I saw great skill and thought it was time for your own weapons and mask "

🔥"Thank you master splinter "

🤎"go ahead and pick a weapon but remember you do not choose the weapon the weapon chooses you "

You started to walk around the room nothing was speaking to you till you saw the theses shark fin like blades sticking out of metal bars.

You picked them both up and they felt right when you held them.

🤎"I see you choose the kama "Master splinter said as he gives you a belt to put them in.

You put the belt on then put your Kamas in them and put your mask on.

When you walked out of master splinters room you saw Raph.

🔥"Hey Raph " you said walking to him.

When Raph saw you He put on a sly smirk.

❤️"Hey hotness you look great" he said kissing your lips.

🔥"Thanks ready to go "

You and Raph ran out of the lair and into the city ready to beat some bad guy butt.

A/n raphs mask is just basic red and this is a totally different red there not the same I looked it up